Love of Homeland

We will retrun to the truth . we are fond martyrs ..
Leave us together with those who are afraid of death ..
____________________________________

There was a living room with lighting on all sides. There was joy on all sides. There were many girls sitting side by side with the bride and gossiping in their words. There was some other girls sitting around for the drum and some enjoying it and clapping with joy in this house.

Now, dude all you girls have left behind my sister. Now it's so timeless. The poor girl has been lying to you all morning. Ho shouted!!
Hey look, who has come ...?

The one and only Major Shehriyar Abbas ..!!
A little girl attracted everyone and introduced her brother to the special.
Hahahahaha everyone laughing there, the Shehriyar  made his mouth ...!!

What is happening to you Jelissi the lizard Shehriyar  showed his eyes and said, "If there were enemies right now,  would probably be scared.
But right now his little sister was in front of him who was not afraid...!!!

Brother, I am not an enemy who will be afraid of your eyes...
Manhal said with a laugh ..!!

It was a happy house, Shahriar Abbas, a soldier who had come home on vacation just this few days, just came to his house because of his dear sister who was older than him. Let's marry..!!

Yes you lizard forbids the life of others, does not have to be yourself? He also said ...

Just how much will you fight? ”Saman said angrily...!!
So both of them looked at each other and then embraced the saman   and all the girls smiled at their love..!!

There is no asking Amy here. Siblings are enough here..?
So Shabina Begum came with a plate of henna in which henna was kept ...!!

Hahaha mama is not such a thing, saying that the shehriyar  went to his mother and hugged him loudly...!!!

Yesterday Saman is married, daughter . she will be tired. Take her to the room so she can rest..

Shabina Begum said, "Soon after she had gone to the room with Minhal, the girls also went upstairs to sleep. Now, there were only Shehriyar  and Shabina Begum in this room !!..

Why didn't you tell your sister, Shabina Begum said in a loud voice.
The shehriyar came forward and took his mother with him.!!

Amy, you know when I went to this field, I told you that I would either return the Ghazi or become a martyr and you should be proud of your son. So Ghazi is either a martyr and you should know Amy
Shaheed never die ..!!

Her words showed her passion for how much he loved her homeland. He did not care about her own life.He cared about the lives of the people living in the homeland..!!

Sister gets angry tonight, tell sister you're going to miss the mission Shabina Begum looked at her with open eyes.
The shehriyar  shook his head in affirmation ...!!
And he got up and went to the suman  room..!! And he saw the door open and there was a cry from inside..!!
The shehriyar drew a deep breath inside and came in...!!
Upon arriving I hugged the samman  with . So the minhal  also embraced them..!!
By the way ... why didn't you tell me  ? she said with crying  Shahriar shook his head in disbelief...!!

I promise to  back after complete my mission  . i am  will be in your marriage he said after he while and took his hand.!!

Minhal too quickly extended his hand.
The lizard citizen laughed and said, so threeing have laugh ..!!

promise to me bro  u will come back .. ?
minhal said to shehriyar ..!!

yes i promise my dearest sister i will back soon...!!
lizar to disturb  i will come back soon  haha
 He said jokingly and the suman  and minhal also followed the brother to the gate where his bag was kept...!!

He pour the small bag in his shoulder and took ur big  bag  his hand. After lifting   bag, everyone started crying  

...!!

Don't know if life will never give you a chance to give a hug  if there is no trust in life then it is unfaithful..

He crossed the gate and went out and looked at the door, but no, he did not look back see  suddenly his mobile rang and he picked it up quickly...!!

sir! come on enemies soldiers attack on kashmir border. some soldiers are really healed. Shehriyar sit in the car after hearing that news and after some time he is busy to fight with enemies.
Take a right position..!!
shehriyar said to some other soldiers and go forward. he continously fired by gripping the gun in his hands. suddenley a bullet come and injured Shehriyar. it hurts shehriyar all over his body. blood spred every where in the form of shower...

Sir! a soldier shout. but due to contious fire they dont come near.
i promised Saman i retured i be in your nikkah.
Returned to tease the lizard a voice spread near him.
his promise which is not fullfilled. his face is truley filled with smile that every matryad have during his martry time.
the human is very luckey who is blessed martryad from Allah. suddenel his eyes close and he was..??

la ila illah muhammad rasool Allah
he moved from one world to other after recite kalima. from this existing world to real world. there is no darkness beacause there will be light after this.
son give the loan of earth
but when country win the mothers losses.

End ..

Asslam o alaikum..
After read this short story than give ur amazing long feedbacks i am waiting ..
Vote comments and share ..
Its a request .🙇🙇