~info~

YEET YEET HEAUX IT BACK 🤩🤩🤩🥳🤩🥳🥳🤩🥳

OK, first things first. Don't attack me for anything that happens in this book.

I'm using one of my edits as the cover because fuck it.

I have no idea how long this book is going to be as of right now (25th August, 2019), but I wanna make it another hit.

Also, I'mma be continuing on. Not like starting new, going from 43 onwards 🙃. So if you haven't read the first book you will be thoroughly confused. 😊🤘

the chapters will be coming out in April 2020, so stay tuned 🤪

I'm only putting this begining out because I'm being harassed by my online mates to know when it's coming out so yeah. Fuck all of you. 😂😂

I don't have a summery but here you go, have the first 248 words.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Bianca POV

"What? Bianca, what the fuck?" Adore asks incredulously, moving her guitar off of her lap.

"I don't know what to take from that."

"Are you being actually serious right now? Because if you arent-" Adore explains a little clearer, eyes welling.

"Ok don't cry, baby. I am being one hundred percent serious. I can get why you reacted like that, I wasn't planning on proposing like this but hey." I chuckle, smiling reassuringly. I grab adores hands and press a kiss onto her knuckles.

"So you wanna marry me? ...Me? And you wanna have a big wedding and we'll get all dressed up and exchange vows n' shit?" Adore rambles, smiling with a lip between her teeth. A few tears fall but they were wiped away quickly.

"I'll actually propose properly another night but you are okay, right?" Adore giggles and nods, wiping her nose on her arm. "okay good. we had dinner plans later, but did you want to ditch that and go somewhere different?" 

"where were you thinking?" adore smiles, shuffling closer and climbing onto my lap. 

"i don't know, princess, how about you pick somewhere and we'll go there?" i smile, pressing a quick kiss onto her lips. 

"bedroom?" adore asks, innocently smiling and batting her lashes. 

"oh you think you're slick, huh?" i chuckle standing up with adore in my arms. "well lucky for you I'm feeling extra generous." i smiles, reconnecting our lips and slowly making my way to the stairs. 

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆