jojo gays that italian

Dio sat down on the couch. He was waiting for a special someone, because he wanted some fucc. Suddenly, his gay priest lover chimed through the door.
"Hello fellow homosexual," said Pucci.
“Shut the fuck up and take off your pants,” Dio declared.
“Uwu really? I never thought you’d asked,” pucci said, his face turning red. They gay smiled at each other and then joseph and caesar kicked the goddamn door open.
“Being gay is a sin” joseph cried. Caesar gasped.
“I thought you loved me :(“ pucci and dio looked at each other and then a sudden thought came to dio.
“Foursome?’ he asked. They all had a moment to think about it. Then suddenly, Caesar said, “ok” and then they did.
Now they are at the park doing homosexual things and feeding each other zuccinis and shit. Its very cute. Giorno was playing frisbee with the bucci gucci gabng and then they saw dio with meth. Things go t very bad from there.
“Unhand drug,” bucci gucci said. Johnny the parapallegic watched from behind in shock with pizza mozzerella and dinosaur friends.
Dio said, “Hoe about no”
“oK” bucci gucci said. "Only cuz of your son. He’s my child now. Everyone you see over there is my child. Excepct the edgy one over there. He;’s my edgy gf uwu”
“Lit” dio said, while also doing the ok sign. Pucci leans in closer to him and gives tteh biggest, fattest smooch to his cheekhole. Dio uwus like he never has before and then joeseph gave them a non-virgin stare, unlike that heterosexual over there named jonothan. Who tf is that lol.
Suddenly, Jotaro apears (he’s not homo but he cool and def not a virgin).\
“Yarr yarr dae” he says. “all u homos are so fucking gay. Especially gigi over there. But I loove you all <3”
And then they all homo hetero hugged and had fun family homo hetrero times./