ONE

*Y/N's POV*

"Y/N wake up! Do you wanna get detention on the last day before your summer break?" my mom shouted. "Mhmm.. I'm awake. Stop shouting" I said back as I shifted my body from one side of the bed to the other side and stretched my body. I glanced over at the clock and saw that it was 6:30 a.m. School started at 8:30. I groaned in annoyance as I still had pretty much time left.

I lazily got up from the bed and dragged myself to the bathroom. I took a bath, brushed my teeth and went downstairs after getting ready.

"Goodmorning mom, what's there for breakfast?" I kept my bag on the chair. "Chocolate pancakes" and she brought them to dining from the kitchen. "And I could tell from the smell. Yayaya" I went and hugged her. After eating, "thanks mom" and I kissed her on the cheek. Then I went out.

I was walking on the street when suddenly my phone rang in my pocket. I looked up at the caller ID and there you go- it was my best friend Sa-na. I received the call only to hear "Yo bitch, did you forget me?" I smiled on hearing her voice. She was sick and didn't go to school for the past three days and I couldn't go meet her due to some personal business. Actually I was busy, hehe😅

"No I didn't" I replied. "Where are you?" "I'm just leaving" she spoke. "Wait there, I'm coming" and with that I took a u-turn and headed for Sana's house. As I was nearing her locality, I could see her running towards me. "Hey girllll you're all fit and fine!" I hugged her and she hugged me back. Then we walked to school together.

At school, we went to our lockers to keep our books inside and that's when some of my other friends came to us. "Hey wassup? Goodmorning" Taehee said.

We were chatting when the bell rang indicating the start of the first class. We had different subjects so we separated our way and headed to our respective classes.

"Hey goodmorning" my seatmate Robin greeted me with a warm smile. He was a very cool guy I must say. The teacher entered and the class started.

Time passed by very fast and the class ended.

~Wonderful Time Skip to the Last                           ○                Class of the Day~                  ○

Arghhh. It was 2:25 on the clock. Just five minutes to holidays. I can't wait.

"So students, enjoy your summer break. Also, study don't just go playing and fooling around. Okay?" Our teacher said the last few words and dismissed the class as soon as the bell rang. "Yaay Happy holidays!!!" all the kids in our class including myself
shouted in unison.

On our way back home, me and my school friends went to a nearby  café to chit-chat. We laughed amd talked about who's going where foelr the vaction. I was going to Seoul. It was my dream since childhood to go there and now I'm actually going.

Sometime later we all went back home. At home I saw that mom already pached hers and dad's things. "Hurry up Y/N! Go oack your bags. I know you'll be lazy to pack 'em tomorrow so do it right now" she laughed. "How funny" I rolled my eyes and went to my room. I took a bath and then organized my things and packed up.