A Empress's work is never done.

On a warm arid night, a woman clothed in a purple robe stands outside on a balcony looking over her flourishing empire. She smiles and takes a deep breath before turning to walk toward her bed. A muffled voice can be heard coming the direction of her bed, but before the source is revealed, a soldier clad in light gold armor burst into her room to present a young man.

"Empress Taleya, we've caught this young man attempting to steal from the royal treasury! How would you like to proceed!?" The solider asked while holding the young man down by his neck and preventing him from beholding Taleya's beauty.

Taleya takes a deep breath before raising her leg up and slamming it down on to the soldier's shoulder and forcing him onto his knees.

"Don't you know that it's a crime to burst into the royal bed chamber?" Taleya ask as her soft tone coupled with her sharp gaze sent chills down the soldiers spine.

"Empress, please forgive me! I was-" he pleads before he's cut off.

"Trying to fulfill your duty? It's quite alright, but let that pain in your shoulder be a reminder to knock first. Are we clear?" She asked in sudden tone shift from soft spoken to authoritative.

"As clear as the Ohabi river, Empress!" He responds in haste.

Taleya dust off her robe and adjust her breast. "So, you said we have a thief on our hands? Trying to steal my jewels no less...you're a truly horrid boy trying to steal from your benevolent Empress like that.

Taleya picks the young man up off the ground by his iron collar to have a good look at him. Taleya is shocked to discover his beauty despite being a petty thief. The young man musters the courage to open his eyes to see the beauty of Taleya and how much her dark skin glistened against the moonlight. The boy was so awestruck that he got an erection which pressed against Taleya's leg.

Taleya looked down after feeling something push up against her leg and finds it's the young man's dick. "You know, you may have just gotten lucky, but let's see if things are more than meets the eye." She said after a devilish grin stretched across her face.

She orders the guards to take the source of the muffled screaming out of her room and insists that she will take of the thief personally. The soldiers leave the Empress with the young man and close the door behind them.

"E-empress, you're so much taller in person." The young man said while trying to contain himself and hoping that he wouldn't be punished for his actions.

"I get that alot. Now tell me your name." She demanded as she pushed him onto her bed. "Surely you aren't called young man."

The young man gulped feeling her sharpened nail tip scratch along the print of his dick on his tattered shorts. Taleya secured eye contact with him as he could no longer look away from her sensual and hypnotic gaze.

"My name...is Piku, Empress." He said hesitantly while becoming more and more tense.

"Piku? What a lovely name for such a young man. You know, I had it in my mind to just let those mean old bullies do what they saw fit with you, but my instinct tells me that you have something you'd like to share with me." She confessed while stroking him dick print and rubbing his nipple. "I must say that I'm truly interested in your tempting gift so do try to live up to my expectations."

"Please, Empress, don't tease me like this~" he begged as his breathing became short.

"You appear to have had such a hard life, little Piku, so why not allow yourself to have just one night of luxury?" She asks while finally pulling down his shorts revealing his thick veiny monster dick.