Family

He sat there on the Balcony staring up at the Night sky seeing flying machines fly through the sky. It look so amazing, to be up there in the sky and fly wherever you wanna go. The freedom to have your own adventure and to do whatever you want without Restrictions, that's the life.

Hearing footsteps behind him, he smiles and turns around only to be picked up in the arms of a female Zoroark but this wasn't your same average Zoroark, this one had a different appearance, a very rare appearance due to the genetics within the bloodline of her ancestors. She also has a large, dark violet, voluminous mane with dark red tips, which somewhat resembles a ponytail, as a golden bangle down its length separates a mass of the mane from the lower portion.

The young kit wagged it's tails and hug the female Zoroark with its paws nuzzling her face with his when brought close to her cheek.

"Hi Meema" the Zorua greeted happily to its mother while nuzzling her more.

"Hello dear," she smile nuzzling him before setting her son up into her mane hair "how do you like your very own bedroom?"

He loved his own bedroom, it was way high up in the air with a balcony, the air had a cool atmosphere making him sleep well at night the last few nights and his room was very neat and clean too despite with some of his toys on the floor.

"I love it Meema, thank you so much for getting me my own bedroom" the Zorua chirp nuzzling her cheek as she gently smile and uses her Violet claw like fingers to gently pet her son behind the ears.

"Your welcome sweetie"

More footsteps were heard entering the Zorua bedroom and the female Zoroark look over her shoulder to see a female Braixen bowing respective to the Zoroark like she had some authority over the Braixen.

"Madam Ivy, Lord Nox has informed me that he has finish making Dinner and is ready for you to join him" the braixen said looking up at the impressive creature with a smile.

Nodding her head she waves the Braixen away.

"Tell my 'Master'," she smirked a little at that word looking at the Braixen " that I'm on my way after I wash up this little guy face first" she mention her son seeing the braixen nodding her head respectively with a bow before leaving the bedroom.

The Zorua looked at his mother wagging his tail.

"Meema, are you like a Queen around here?" He asked a little curious since he's seen a lot of Pokémon who were around bow respectively to his mother as if she were royalty.

"You could say that" she smiles softly at her son before carrying him out of the bedroom to go wash him up for dinner.

-m-

"You have your orders Agent, recover the data and destroy that facility by any means necessary i don't need the local population in that village to find out what 'they' were doing there" A male voice said sounding a little angry though it sounded a little dark since this person had a bronze/black helmet/mask on covering up its entire head and face.

It even had a red Visor across its' eyesight on the mask too.

"Of course dark lord, we'll make sure to cover up our tracks this time"

"You better, I had to personally clean up your last mess so the Council wouldn't find out what you and your team were doing in the last Village" the Dark lord said in a low voice sitting at the kitchen table staring at the small holographic figure.

"We won't fail you Lord Nox" the holographic figure bows to the Dark Lord before the device is turned off and put into the back pocket.

A soft sighs escape from the dark lords lips before he facepalm himself, he didn't need stress right now on his time off. So much work to be done while keeping the 'Others' from finding out about his 'Activitys'.

"Don't need to deal with the Political backlash in the Council, don't know why they chose me after exposing my Predecessor operations and Illegal Activities along with Exposing him as a Double Agent"

Another sighs escapes his lips slouching abit in the chair.

"I shouldn't have too worry about this small Issue, I promise my Apprentice that we would take a few months off to spend time with 'Our' Son as a 'Family'...well, tomorrow will be Day One of our Vacation, I could really use a break, I really need it after all and so does She"

His thoughts were suddenly interrupted as something Scramble into the kitchen running over to the Dark Lord and jump into his arms with a hug.

"Hi Daddy" the Zorua greeted happily with a nuzzle to the neck.

A little startle at the surprise hug he chuckle and returns the hug to his son, gently stroking his ears. He held him very closely to the dark clothing he had on gently stroking his son furry cheek and chin while petting the ears too. A soft sigh of relief escape his mask, it felt so nice to be home from all the politicking, he just downright hated it but it's part of the job, not that it bother him much.

"Where's your mother?" The Dark Lord asked his son looking into his red eyes.

"Mr. Marsh, had to talk to her about something so I snuck away from them" his son explain before he nuzzle the dark lord some more.

"Marsh huh, that ghost fighter, wonder what they're talking about"

His thoughts were interrupted again when he heard more footsteps enter the kitchen and saw the most beautiful Zoroark lady ever head over to the table with smirk on her muzzle.

"Master," she grinned at the Dark Lord proceeding over to his side with hips swaying abit as she walk "I see you caught our little runaway here" she mention their son as she leans down towards the dark lord lifting his Mask up abit before giving him a kiss on the lips.

She pull away moments later putting his mask back down with a little adjustment and took her seat at the table next to his.

"Well he ran up too me" he said chuckling putting Zorua into his seat before the three of them began to eat supper.

-m-

He was so tired, sleepy exhausted and ready for their vacation to begin, just several more hours to go till it was time to hit the hay.

"Daddy" the Zorua called out happily trotting over to the Dark Lord who was resting on a couch in the living room.

A small quiet sigh escape his lips, he just needed five minutes to himself but knew his son needs the attention.

"Yes Son?" A small grunt escaped his lips when Zorua hop onto his stomach and he lift his head a little bit to look into his ruby red eyes.

"Let's play" he chirp happily wagging his tail side to side.

'Just several hours too go and then I can go too sleep, okay let's get this over with'

Throwing his legs over the couch he picks his son up setting him onto his shoulder. He nods at the Zorua with a smile behind his mask and got up groaning abit.

"Alright, lets go get Meema" he said taking his son to the kitchen to where his 'Apprentice' was cleaning up the kitchen from there dinner.

"Really?" He asked happily

Nox nods his head, if his son wants too play, he was going to make sure Ivy play too since this will be their first time in awhile they've hung out together as a family.

"Yes Son"

He cheered happily so loud that it caught Ivy attention, a small smile forms on her lips. She finish wiping up the counter, putting the rag on and turns around to receive a hug from her Master which she return.

"I assume you heard all that?" Nox asked

She nods her head gently nuzzling her cheek along his mask stroking the back of it. It felt so nice and right not too have to worry about anything now. Just siting back, relaxing and hanging out together as a family.