one bad day

Izuku's pov

"Why is it always me? I saved her a at the fucking entrance exam!!!" deku said angrily so much he used 100% black whip without realizing it.

mina walk in with eri alsleep in her arm and saw midori mad and wondered what happened.

"bakugo you bastard you take everything from me. my friends, my crushes, my girlfriend!!!" Throws his bed against the wall and a little vial of green gas rolls to his feet. Izuku stops and picks it up reading the note that's on it.

 Izuku stops and picks it up reading the note that's on it

I won't be able to get you more for a few weeks izu. You know that auntie loves you though.

Sincerely,
Auntie Pamela

Izuku sigh's and takes the last of the gas with a deep breath. "I have to get back in contact with her soon I guess, too bad this stuff only lasts a few days to keep that side at bay."

Mina's pov

Mina gasps and quickly hides herself and eri around the corner. "Why is he taking that? It's more dangerous than the mushroom girl's quirk in 1b." She hears eri yawn and turn in her arms.
"I guess we should get back to my room shouldn't we eri? Eri nods sleepily.

Sorry for the late update but in getting back into writing. So I may update a second chapter in a few days but no promises.

And it's switched from venom izuku to DC in mha.