Chapter 4

'I' :Kurama talking
'Hope':Thoughts to Kurama
'You' :Author speaking
"Enjoy~~": Naruko speech in the physical world
__________________________________

We began jogging in the mud as it began to drag some people down as the fog began to appear, "Gon, Naruko. Let's move further ahead." "Yeah, that's a good idea. It wouldn't do us any good if we lose sight of the examiner." Gon said which made me hum in acknowledgement.

"No... That isn't the important part. We should move as far away as Hisoka as soon as possible." "Why?" I asked, "The aura around him... Has a strong urge to kill people around him." "Like... Killing intent? Blood lust?" I asked again..

"It's more towards the strong killing intent" Killua replied, "... And who's Hisoka?" I felt apologetic for asking Killua so many questions, "Are you kidding me Naruko!? We've been talking about him, even Gon knows who he is!" Killua exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, for not listening to your conversation about Hisoka because I thought eavesdropping would be considered rude." I said crossing my arms and rolling my eyes.

"Anyways, he's the joker looking guy with a star on his right cheek and a teardrop on his left cheek. He can use the fog to hide himself so he'll definitely kill the people near him." I nodded at his statement as I saw his eyes scan across Gon's face, "You seem interested in how I know, it's by his smell."

"Smell?" Gon questioned as I rose my brow at him, "Yeah, he and I are the same type." "Well I don't feel that way at all." Gon said as I nodded my head as well. Well... He can be nice if he wants to. I can sense that he's hiding behind a fake facade like me...

"That's because, like that monkey, I am well disguised in putting on a facade. Well you'll find out soon I suppose." "Kurapika! Leorio! Killua says we should go ahead even more!" Gon exclaimed the plans to them.

I nearly choked on the small snack I was eating on as I laughed at Killua's face, "If I could have! I would have done so already!" Leorio shouted, "Well do something about it and come over here quickly!" Gon replied back.

"You should take it easy on that old man, running when you get older like around his age would be harder." I said mocking his appearance that looked like an old man even further. "Say that again brat! Come here to my face and repeat that."

"Nah! I can't move that slowly like you old man." I laughed out, I looked around seeing that the fog thickened to the point where I could barely see Gon and Killua.

I froze at my spot as I heard people screaming, turning to look at the boys as Killua explained "Someone must have gotten tricked."

We began jogging ahead as I turned back to look behind us in worry, "You shouldn't worry about the others right now, we'll fail if we also get lost in the fog. Just pray that those screams don't belong to anyone of your friends." I narrowed my eyes at that.

We ran together, stopping at a certain spot as it was a trap, we fell down this large hole screaming while I was flailing my arms around.

The light that was above us closed as I can estimate that we are in an animal's body, "Eww it's so gooey in here." I stuck out my tongue in disgust, "Let's get it over with quickly." Killua said as I nodded immediately, using my two clean fingers to pinch my nose from the disgusting smell emanating from inside it's belly.

Killua took out the can in which Tonpa gave to us during one of the hunter exam and opened it, pouring it in his stomach. I raised my brow in amusement half expecting something to happen, in a flash we were forced out from his mouth as I groaned at his disgusting vomit everywhere on me.