One AND Only

He sat there with an isolated smile as he thought about what had happened. With his deserted hands hugging the tan sand, he stared at the horizon while the sun descended from the ombré dusk sky; thinking what he had done wrong before...

He deeply sighed for having LOVE apart of his life. He didn't want any of this to happen, all he wanted was to keep her safe....

------Flashback------

"Jungkook!!" she yelled from behind as she hugged him with full force causing them to fall hard on the cement ground. They were at their favourite place in the whole world. The Garden at the park. The vibrant colours of the flowers were the perfect puzzle piece in the painting, it brings in happiness and Life...

He gave her a small yet charming laugh that made her heart flutter all over the place "aha! _______!! Hello!!" He answered as he responded the hug. A tender smile was etched on her face as she tries to control her own feels.

She was in love with him ever since the day they first met in high school. She knew that he was the perfect man. The perfect man to live with the rest of her life. The man she wanted to make Love and memories with...

"_______, let's go shall we??" He asked. She nodded in agreement. They then got up from the ground and walked side to side to where the path has to offer...

She loved this moment; Every single minute and hour of the day. But she just hoped that Jungkook would feel the same feelings that's she's been experiencing...

"______?" He asked as he stopped walking and faced ______ with his sincere eyes. She felt that her heart had stop with its beating, she was nervous of what Jungkook has to say. Will this be the day when he confesses and say that he has feelings for her?? Or will did just be another saying??

"Y-yes?" She stuttered, striving to know what he has to say to her.

"I just want you to know that if you have a problem, just call my name and I'll be there for you.. Okay?" He replied while he grabbed her into his embrace...

She mentally face palm herself by how embarrass she was at her own thought. Of course he wouldn't like me,

I'm just a friend... Nothing more...

Even though she was just a friend, her passion for love was still strong and alive....

********************

Each day, she would fall in more love with him with his kindness and cuteness. She would always give hints to him but he wouldn't budge to notice. Since the day when Jungkook promised her that If she calls his name if she has a problem, Jungkook would always be there as fast as a lightning bolt striking down on earth.

Until one day, her heart broke into million or even trillions of pieces...

Your POV

I was walking to my next class which was on the other building of the property. I went down the white stairs that leads to the modern courtyard; where Jungkook and I always spend time with each other whenever we had spare time. I walked through the courtyard as my uniform skirt flew with the wind, when I notice Jungkook with a girl;

They were Kissing...

At first I didn't know how to react but all I knew that my heart drown in water of pain. For a minute, I couldn't tell who he was kissing but when the girl turned around and saw me standing frozen like a mannequin. I knew exactly who she was...

It was Juliette.. My enemy...

How could he do this to me?! Did he forget the day when I told him I hated Juliette?? Was my hints way to invisible to notice?! Or Was he doing this to make me feel bad?! I don't even think that I consider Jungkook as a friend. I consider him more of a Traitor...