Fairy Tail's New Member!

Elize Vanderstein: 16 years old. (She is in the cover)

Kind, caring, loyal, calm, and sometimes shy. But, she'll be tough as nails when it comes to fighting.

Elemental Dragon Slayer and the she holds the Power of Light that was given by her mother.

Mother: Serenity, the Queen of the Dragons. She left Elize at the age of 5 but she visits her in her human form.

Prologue

I have finally arrived in Magnolia, I can see the people's smile plastered on their faces as they continued chatting and selling merchandise in their shops and stands. It has been 7 years, huh? The missing Fairy Tail members were finally found after 7 years in an island called Tenroujima. I heard that they were attacked by a dragon named 'Acnologia', he is mother's enemy since Acnologia holds darkness and Serenity holds the light. The Fairy Tail members that were found seemed to have not aged since they fell into some kind of coma because of Acnologia's powerful attack. Their guild grew weak when they were gone, members have decreased, the building grew small, and they were in debt by a local guild in Magnolia called Twilight Ogre. Fairy Tail must have needed money since their guild grew weak and now poor. This saddened me, Fairy Tail is now the weakest guild in Fiore, even if they are weak I still support them, even mother supports them.

Mother, Serenity, sometimes visits in her human form and suppresses her large magic power whenever she set foot on Earth. They will probably get suspicious of her when they sense that she has a large magic power than any of the wizards here on Earth. She makes portals to go to different dimensions like the Dragon Realm, where she rules. She told me some about the world Edolas and the Dragon Realm. I was not allowed to go there because some dragons despise us humans and I might get torned to pieces by them.

I nicely asked the townies for directions and they pointed to a hill, I can see the Fairy Tail's small building when I slightly squint my eyes towards that direction. I thanked them and ran towards the guild with a bright smile on my plastered on my face. Excitement was obviously written on my face but I was nervous too, what if they dont let me join their guild? I shook that thought off and continued running towards the guild.

--

I stood in front of the building, the doors were widely open and I can hear talking and laughing from outside. I took a deep breath and walked inside. A girl with short dark purple hair and green eyes walked towards me with a tray of drinks on hand and smiled.

"Welcome to Fairy Tail!" She welcomed me cheerfully, "Is there something you need?"

I smiled back, "A-ah, yes! I'd like to speak with the master of this guild." I slightly blushed, my shyness is coming out again. "I-I'm Elize Vanderstein, by the way!"

"My name's Kinana! Please follow me, he's just sitting at the bar." She nodded her head towards the small bar behind her and I followed her to where the famous Master Makarov is. I looked around and saw Erza Scarlet and her team. Lucy Heartfilia, a Celestial Spirit Mage. Natsu Dragneel, a Fire Dragon Slayer, his father is the hot-tempered fire dragon Igneel and his Exceed is the blue cat Happy. Gray Fullbuster, an Ice Make Wizard, I find him very cute but, I heard that he has a follower named Juvia Lockser, if I ever get near his 'Gray-sama' she will tear me to shreds. Wendy Marvell, a Sky Dragon Slayer, her mother is the kind Sky Dragon Grandine and her Exceed is the white cat Carla. And lastly, the mighty Titania, Erza Scarlet, an S-Class mage and the most powerful mage in Fairy Tail, her magic is called 'Ex-quip' I believe she has over 100 armors and that was quite amazing.

They have like 4 Dragon Slayers right? Natsu Dragneel, Wendy Marvell, Gajeel Redfox and Laxus Dreyar. I always wanted a partner of mine like Natsu, Wendy and Gajeel! Well, at least Im not the only one that has no partner.

"Master, someone wants to talk to you." Kinana said as we stopped in front of the bar with Master Makarov sitting on the table, drinking a mug of beer. He opened his eyes and looked up.

"Oh. Sure thing, you can leave us Kinana." Master Makarov waved his hand with a smile and Kinana left serving drinks to the members. "Ah! You are quite a beauty! What is it that you want to talk about?" I blushed slightly and scratched my cheek with one finger.

"T-thank you. I want to join your guild! I always wanted to join your guild since I was little!" I said and smiled.

"Oh? Well, I am very glad that you like this gyild so much. I am Master Makarov by the way, may I know your name child and also your magic?

"I am Elize Vanderstein. I am an Elemental Dragon Slayer." He grinned and he called Mirajane Strauss.

"Mira! Get the stamp! We have a new member!" He announced making the whole guild snap their attention to me. I shifted uncomfortably and I was blushing under their gaze. Then they stood up and surrounded me with big smiles on their faces.

"Its been a while since someone joined the guild!" Someone said. The famous Erza Scarlet and her team walked in front of me and smiled.

"Welcome to Fairy Tail. What's your name?" Erza asked and I gave her a small timid smile.

"Elize Vanderstein. Dont worry I already know your names, 7 years ago in the magazine." Lucy laughed sheepishly and scratched the back of her head.

"I pretty much did the same thing when I first joined here. Im really happy that we still have someone supporting our guild!" She exclaimed happily and grinned.

"What magic do you use?" Gray asked, I looked over his shoulder and saw his follower, Juvia hiding behind the request board and was glaring darkly at me.

"E-eh. I'm an Elemental Dragon Slayer..." I said pushing my index fingers together. I heard them exclaim in surprise.

"Looks like we're gonna have another Dragon Slayer in the guild." Erza smiled. Mirajane walked through the crowd holding a magic stamp.

"Where and what color?" She asked with a smile. I pointed my left forearm and was thinking about what color should I choose. "Since your magic is the elements, it would be rainbow colored!" I thought about it and nodded with a smile. She stamped my left forearm and the mark sparkled for a second. They all welcomed me with a warm smile, I feel warm and welcomed. This guild is really a happy family to be in.