The SEQUEL is alwayz bettr PRRREEEPPPAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRREEEE yerselF.!?

PRRREEEPPPAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRREEEE yerselF.!?

*************

So. Kevin an Carie were making out on a you-nee-corn in outer spase.

"HOLY BUTTOCK TACOS!" Kevin shouted.

They shot down to Erth 'cuz thers no ox-see-gen in spase.

They landed in the mall and Brad was still dead.

"OH NO!" Carrie shouted!!!! She ran over too the clown pants she wuz gonna steal and put them on. "ITS AAALLL BETTAHHH!! AALLLLLL GOOOD FOLKS!!"

Kevin and Carrie went to buy churros in the food cort. Caort. Court. Food court.

The mall cop whales exploded from thin air and whale spoke to eachother real quiet like.

"GET THE DEMON POWDER!!" One whale mooed.

They pored the junk all over his but and Brad came alive and went to eat churros. He saw some hot pink cat makin' de sexy eyebrow face at im.

"JOLLY RANCHERS!!" Brad screamed? He ran over to the pink cat and wuz all like "whoo r u prety cakeo bunz?"

The cat was Conchita, THE FLIPPIN' QUEEN OF AUSTRIALIALALALA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"wuzzup bby face" Flippin' queen Conchita meowed.

BRAd (holy poo pies) pulled a flieing whaleo out of his BUTT AND CONCHITA AND BRAD FLEW INTO SPASE WHILST MAKIN OUT.

Too days latr...

KEVIN AND CARRIE ARE STILL EATIN THE POOPIN' CHURROS!

(did i mention Kevin and Carrie are now married?)

THE FLIPPING POO PIE END!!