Bad News

Sarada pov

We are at a party, at Inojin's house to be exact. Celebrating his 20th birthday, we're all here gathered, Chocho, Shikadai, Iwabe, Denki, Sumire, Namida, Wasabi, Mitsuki, Himawari, Boruto,me and Inojin obviously.

We already distributed the presents, now we're all, chatting, and drinking for some people...

Boruto, Shikadai, Inojin and the boys are chatting, and us girls, are just watching TV and chatting too.

While the other's girls talked, Himawari came at me.

"So ? You decide to confess today ?" she said with a smirk.

"Y-yeah...but i'am just waiting for the good time.." i blushed a little.

"As you want, i'm not going to force you after all, it's your choice" she smiled, i smiled too.

We continued chatting when a Boruto's phone rang.

"Sorry, gonna take it !" He said, excusing himself.

He took his phone and leaved the room. 

"What do you think it is ?" asked Himawari.

"I dunno, maybe it's his work, he's been really busy lately, that's also incredible he made it here." i said. 

"No need to be so sad Sarada ! He made it here that's the principal right ?" said Himawari trying to cheer me up.

He came back an said "Sorry guys, but i have a really important thing to do at my office, see you all next time !" he said with a sad smile.

He takes his coat and goes to the front door, i followed him,

"Huh, Boruto !" i said.

He turn around and looked at me.

"I just wanted to say,..." i couldn't said it... why ?.. i don't know..

"Just drive safe, okay ?" i finally said.

"Sure thing Sarada, it's can be dangerous by that time and with the weather we have... well see you next time !" he said waving at me and opening his umbrella.

I waved back, and closed the door.

"Did you said it ?" Himawari asked.

"I couldn't..." i respond with tears in my eyes.

She wiped them off, and said "Don't worry, maybe next time !"

I smiled, "yeah..."

Boruto pov

"She's always caring about me, maybe tomorrow i'm gonna confess to her...We have a meeting so i think it's gonna be the right moment." i thought while driving at my office.

I swear, my team can't do anything without me, and i had to leave the party... I'm going to apologize when i arrived but for now i still have 1 hour of driving...

Why does Inojin live so far...

I sighed. The road is calm, nobody is here, we're in the mountains, why would someone at this time would drive here anyway...

Maybe some music is not going to kill me after all, i turn on the radio, and drive while the music played. I continued driving in silence for at least 20 minutes.

 When suddenly, a flash appeared out of nowhere, "A CAR !" i thought before turning the wheel to the left, but... to the left, was the void...

I closed my eyes... "I'm sorry, Mom, Dad, Himawari, my friends, and you too Sarada....you warned me, and here i'm am..." i laughed a little at my thought... and everything went black.