A lesson.

xxxxxx
A/N: Just call me puppet.
This starts off with a lesson. Figure I'll jump into it and explain myself later. Mature content.
xxxxxx

"Will you behave?" He growled in a deep pitted tone. Jimin swallowed hard,fear dripping into his body like a melting popsicle. He didn't want to upset him, but it had to be done. That's the only reason he let Hoseok do what he did.

"Y-ye-YES! He yelped as Taehyung whipped across his ass. He could feel the skin puckering up. Taehyung's breathing became heavier as he stared at the marks he had just left.

"Yes what?" He demanded grabbing Jimin's hair and yanking his head back causing his Adam's apple to jut outward. He whimpered. "Ye-yes...Da-daddy.." Taehyung released him abruptly, making his face fall hard into the dark blue pillow.

Jimin was use to him being rougher than usual, but he had an uneasiness in his belly that said be careful.

"I am going to tear you apart...." Taehyung murmured in his ear before arcing the whip and lashing out four times. Each time harder than the last. Jimin cried out. Oh God... there's a safe word... what is it.. I forgot... I forgot! He thought panicked.

He turned his head as tears pricked at his eyes. He gasped when he saw the look on Taehyung's face. It wasn't kind, it wasn't loving... it was murderous.

The whip crashed against the night stand as Taehyung walked across the room to the black dresser with crystal knobs on it.

Oh God... not the second drawer.. Jimin was still panicking. What the fuck is the damn safe word. His eyes grew wide as Taehyung pulled out a cock ring, and oversized dildo.

Jimin bit his lip hard trying not to panic as Taehyung spread his thighs, staring intently at his backside.

Maybe it won't be so bad. Jimin reasoned with himself.

"Bad...Boy..." hissed Taehyung as he grabbed Jimin's half hard dick, and put the cockring on it then released him. Jimin whimpered, "No... V... I'm a good boy.."

He heard the younger man scoff, then everything went silent. Jimin stiffened when he felt the cold lube touch his hole. A small squeak escaping his lips. Earning him a smack on the ass.

"Quiet now puppet..." Taehyung demanded in a silky tone. Working him up before he thrust the dildo hard into Jimin. Jimin buried his face in the pillow stifling his scream. It didn't feel good at all. His ass and insides were on fire. Hot tears fell from his eyes in streams. Taehyung continued to work the dildo in and out of Jimin, harder than stopping suddenly just when it was starting to feel good. He sighed when he felt Taehyung's hot breath on the nape of his neck. His teeth grazed skin before he kissed him then started his assault again. Jimin started to moan as the dildo slammed against his prostate. "Per-per..."

"What's that puppet?" Taehyung cooed.

"Pl-pl-please let me cum.."

"Not yet puppet...you haven't learned your lesson."

Jimin whimpered as Taehyung pulled the dildo out and pushed him onto his back. Grabbing his hips Taehyung pulled him towards his clothes cock. He hummed and then flicked the tip of Jimin's overly sensitive had dick. Jimin bit his lip while Taehyung began to stroke his length.

A smirk played across Taehyung's face as he watched Jimin become more needy against his hand, rocking his hips into him, although getting no satisfaction. Taehyung could feel his pants tighten on his hardened cock, so he unbuttoned his pants, letting them fall to his knees as his cock sprang free. Jimin licked his lips he wanted to taste Taehyung. As if he knew what Jimin wanted he pulled Jimin up to the edge of the bed, and thrust his head towards his cock.

"Make daddy feel good... and maybe daddy will return the favor."

Jimin greedily took his length into his mouth the tip hitting the back of his throat, making him moan. Sucking slowly and swirling his tongue around it as he bobbed his head. Each time taking it further down his throat. Taehyung's hand gripped Jimin's hair as he said throatly. "Just...like that puppet.."

Jimin looked up at him, his dark hair falling back as he tilted his head back in pleasure. He came hard into Jimin's mouth his load leaking from the sides of his mouth. Taehyung stared down at his puppet intensely before throwing him back towards the headboard. He spread Jimin's legs and lined himself up with his hole, easing himself deep inside.

Oh God... this feels so good, and hurts so bad.

"Pl-please...Daddy" he gasped. Taehyung just smiled and thrust his hips. Jimin cried out. Taehyung was relentlessly hitting his prostate, causing a tightening in his lower stomach. But, nothing would come of it.

"No one tugs my puppets strings but me...understood?" he growled thrusting harder and faster. Jimin was so sensitive now. Wanting nothing more than to feel his orgasms release.

"Y-yes...aaah..."

"Yes what?" He hissed still keeping his rhythm. Jimin was panting. He felt as if he would explode.

"YES DADDY!!!" He screamed as Taehyung slammed into his prostate over and over. Jimin was becoming a mess of emotions and sensitivity it was driving him crazy.

"Good boy..." smiled Taehyung. "Now how...do...we..ask..' he grunted.

Jimin could barely talk his whole body was shaking from pleasure and pain. But, he was going to try.

"Pl-ple-please ...Da-da- aaagh..daddy...let puppet cum.." he panted.

"Such a good boy." Taehyung said in a low tone, taking the ring off, then hammering into Jimin gripping his hips tightly.

It didn't take him long a few strokes of his prostate, and he was sent into a riveting orgasm that shook him to the core. Taehyung came soon after, collapsing on Jimin's chest.

"You're mine..."