Jungkook; 2

victora= media

for: randomreaderforbts97 

please play music, it's important connection for the story.

Jungkook knew Victora ever since 2nd grade. She didn't know him back then though. How he met her was, he was picking his sister up from ballet, since his parent's forgot about her. 

As he was going through the halls, he heard beautiful music playing. He followed the sound, finding this little girl, she looked spanish, dancing gracefully. Even though she was only 5, she looked like a proffesional, a born-natural. 

Ever since then, he fell inlove with her.

in 7th grade he joined choir, just to see her. 

Her voice was also beautiful, he heard she was trying out for the talent show. So he went to watch her.

He expected her to be dancing beautifully, but instead a beautiful melody started playing. It sounded like, 'i love you' by billie. 

but, she didn't sing in english, instead spanish. 

Oh, how graceful was her voice.

"Y nada tiene que cambiar, no quisiste decir te amo"

Jungkook stared in awh, along with the others. She was talent herself. Jungkook stared at her honey brown eyes, as she stared back. 

That's when his heart fluttered. 

that's the day they became friends. They started off so close, so quickly. She always standed out because she was the only forigner in his school. Her short black hair, and mixed skin. Her red big lips and long dark eyelashes. 

"The spanish lanuguge is so--pretty.." Jungkook complimented, she blushed. "Really? I think french is.." he nodded, "yea that too."

But then he met lisa. he slowly fell for her, but when he was around Victora, he still felt the same way.

A love triangle. 

---

"Jungkook!" Victora called out, Jungkook's heart fluttered. "Yes, victora?" he answered, "I have something to tell you.." she said. "I'm sorry but lisa-" 

"Please! It's important..."he sighed, "mh, okay. What is it?" He said.

she looked down, fiddling with her finger, "well..i-i-i...i.. li"