General info?

Hey guys, it's me. Ya boi.
Idk what this is gonna be, maybe just something I can write whatever in or something. Idk but welcome!

So my name is Seth Nelson, I've been on here for a long while and I just exist here.

So I'm into a lot of stuff, scary movies, rock music, Marvel, video games, racing, urban exploring, YouTube. Like I said, I'm into lots of stuff.

So my favorite scary movie is a tie between Halloween, Nightmare on Elm Street, Texas Chainsaw Massacre and The Shining.

My favorite music artists/bands are Avenged Sevenfold, AC/DC, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Metallica, AudioSlave, The Eagles, KISS, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Black Sabbath.

My all time favorite has to be Avenged Sevenfold probably but I love them all. I got a lot of artists/bands I like but those are my absolute favorites.

I absolutely love Marvel, the comics, the movies, all of it. Spidey has always been the one I related to the most (other than Star-Lord) but I've always looked up to characters like Iron Man, Captain America and Thor because of their ability to keep on going and to not be afraid of anything. I always wanted to actually be Spidey though. Hell, I wanted to be like him so bad that I got a suit like his. (It's the Amazing Spider-Man 2 suit)

Now like how I love Marvel, I love video games. I love Doom, Assassin's Creed, Kingdom Hearts, Star Wars: Battlefront 2, Guitar Hero, Ghost Recon, Marvel's Spider-Man, The Batman Arkham Series, Call of Duty, GTA and Destiny. I could sit here and think of more and more and more games to list off but that would take too long. My point is I love video games, I grew up with video games and all those different storylines affected me in some way or another, basically (as cheesy as it'll sound) they helped make me who I am today. I wouldn't trade any of the memories I got playing video games with friends and family for anything, it was always fun.

Now when I wasn't playing video games as a kid, I had a working go kart I would race all the time, I raced so much that I taught myself how to drift around corners and everything, I absolutely loved it. If my parents had the money I would've grown up and made money off of racing but it cost too much to even attempt getting started as an official racer.

But since we're not rich and don't have the extra money to do that, I eventually picked up on doing YouTube and starts doing vlogs, challenges, little projects and urban exploring. If you'd like to check that out then search"Exploring With Seth" and you should see my account with my profile picture.

So that's it for this page, chapter, or whatever it is

So that's it for this page, chapter, or whatever it is. Thanks for reading, I'll add something here soon.