Part 1

Sweet on the outside, psycho on the inside. She would move ever so gracefully, seduce like she was a succbus and kill like she had no care in the world but one thing she wasn't so good at was picking the type of guys she would seduce and kill.

Jenny loved her job, she named herself the seductress the moment she found out that she was able to seduce and then kill but the thing was, the papers didn't figure out that she was the murderer of at least eleven guys as of a second ago. Looking down at her victim, she smirked as she saw his lifeless eyes looking up at her own fiery ones and without giving it a second thought, she leaned down and she kissed his lifeless lips before standing up again and smiling at her "work of art".

Hiding the body wasn't a problem either, well at least sometimes anyway. Cleaning up the mess was something she was good at and the only reason she knew that was because she hadn't been caught, if she decided to judge herself she would have given herself ten out of ten for making all the evidence to the murder dissapear into thin air.

The first time Jenny had ever killed, she swore that the police would catch her and take her away from her family and the whole town would look at her in shame, throwing a look of disgust in her way. Her first time killing someone was something that she would never forget because it was when her first killing took place that she realised that every single time she would be near a guy, she would feel a tingling feeling in her fingers and she knew that she had to kill again.

Her first murder was messy and in her opinion, she didn't want to do it but that's what it lead to and now she couldn't reverse it nor did she want to because in her mind, she knew that this was the only job right for her. Back to her first killing though, he was in his late twenties, green eyes and the total looker but the only thing wrong with him was that he was an alcoholic but Jenny didn't care because she was drunk too.

Jenny was only there for a good time but got something far worse in a small amount of time. When they got to the room, she didn't want anything more than a little making out but she wasn't planning to lose her virginity but that's what the guy wanted. At first, Jenny was trying to push the guy away from her but he wouldn't budge then next thing you know he was on the floor with his face disfigured and blood was pooled around his body while she was standing up and looking down at him with a hammer in her hand.

She shuddered remembering that memory, she even shuddered when she thought about how she cleaned up all the evidence; now that was the messy part of the job. She remembered the amount of blood everywhere and bare in mind, she was still drunk so she didn't know what the hell she was doing but she knew that she needed to get everything cleaned up or something bad would happen. Now being at a stranger's house, especially if it's a guy, you would expect them not to have anything for cleaning but turns out, the guy had loads and judging by the apartment, Jenny wasn't surprised.

The mistake she kept making was stepping in his pool of blood and walking around in them, leaving footprints with her heels. Jenny remembered that every time she tried to calm down by breathing, the thick smell of blood mixed with metal filled her nostrils and made her want to gag but she held it down because she didn't want to create a bigger mess.

Jenny's thoughts were interuppted when she thought she heard a noise coming from beside her and sure enough there was a police officer coming her way but she couldn't tell because she kept going in and out of conscienceness. Everything around her was disorientated but she could still manage to pick out a few things like the many hot guys in here as well as girls, she did like them in uniform but clothes were just too much. Burning them caused even more pollution in the air and that wasn't very nice, if only some knew about the troubles of clearing away evidence.

She shook her head to get her mind clear before she got a vision of the time after she cleared up the murder. Jenny's thoughts were muddled up and as she walked out of the apartment, she was surprised at the brains she had when she was both drunk and nervous. Each time she closed her eyes or bumped into someone by accident, Jenny would remember the bloody disfigured face of her first murder but that would be there to haunt her for a couple days.

One thing she knew though, she wanted to kill again. She didn't know if it was being drunk but she knew that she had to do it again because she wanted to, she craved to. The only part she didn't like was the cleaning up part and the fear that she would get caught so the only thing Jenny would and could do, is train herself to be the perfect killer.

So that's exactly what she did, practice makes perfect. No one found out about what she did over the course of the next few months and that was a lucky escape for her because she made the murders look like an accident. The first week of the first murder, she heard people talking about it at school and the rumours spread like a virus, so many people said that he died from alcohol poisoning while others said he had an accident. Small town but a helluva lot of people, so she'd probably never get caught as long as the rumours continue to spread.

A bang woke her up from her thoughts and she looked at the officer that was waiting impatiently for Jenny to go, 'You're free to go.' Jenny smirked at the officer who let her out of her holding cell and Jenny didn't miss the fact that he was staring at her boobs so she made sure to sashay her way out of the station, making sure that the officers remember that she seduced with her body and nothing else but only she and her deceased victims knew who she really was and she would continue to do what she did best which was to..

Seduceand Kill