One

Kitty's POV:
Warren shakes me awake, but I try to push him away, wanting to sleep longer. I can hear him laugh, making me open my eyes. He smiles at me and I smile back.
"C'mon. School starts today and Mom made food."
"Carry me?"
He raises an eyebrow, so I give him my puppy dog eyes. He rolls his eyes and picks me up. Warren's mom laughs at us as we get down the stairs. Once he sets me down, I grab a piece of bacon from my plate.
"You two ready? You need to catch the bus in about twenty minutes."
  I immediately run upstairs, get dressed, and put on makeup.

   Once I get down the stairs, Warren gets a possessive look on his face

   Once I get down the stairs, Warren gets a possessive look on his face. He pulls me to him and he kisses me. Then he slightly growls.
  "You better hope nobody looks at you."
  "Oh, Kitty, you look so nice. Warren, if I hear one thing about you burning someone because they looked at Kitty."
   He smirks before looking at his mom.
"I can't promise anything."
She playfully glares at him then kicks us out of the house, sending us to the bus stop. Once the bus gets to our stop, we take our seat in the back. Luckily, thanks to our lovely personalities, no-one sits in the seats around us.
   Warren keeps giving me little kisses and stroking my hair. Due to one of my powers being shapeshifting, into a cat, I start purring. He smirks and gives me a proper kiss before the bus landed at the school. As soon as we got to the school the PA system went off.
  "Katharine Williams, please meet Principal Powers in the office."
I let out a groan and turn to Warren, who is glaring at the freaking school.
"Classes don't start for a little while. Come with me?"
He turns back to look at me.
"Do you even need to ask?"
I smile and grab his arm. We get to the office and immediately run into Powers. She sees Warren with me and looks like she's trying not to smile.
"Miss Williams, Coach Boomer requests for you to be at Power Placement today. However, you cannot be biased if he asks for your opinion."
I scoff at that statement.
"Why would I be biased? They're just freshmen."
"Your cousin and her best friend are starting this year."
My eyes turn ice blue and I let out a growl. Warren pulls me to him before she fully comes out.
"Principal Powers, is that really a good idea? You know her history with her cousin and the Stronghold kid."
"I understand your concern, Mr Peace, and I also understand that you two are not what you seem. Please try, Miss Williams. If you can't control yourself by lunch, go to your classes."
"Yes ma'am."
"Oh, and Miss Williams, Mr Peace, please try not to get detention anytime soon."
We smirk as we leave, to head to Warren's first class. When we get there, he kisses me.
"Try not to enjoy class without me."
"Like I enjoy anything without you, Kitty."
I purr slightly when he says the nickname. Once he walks into the classroom I head to the gym. I make it before the freshmen, so I climb to the top of the stacked bleachers and sit there. Due to my cat instincts, I like to climb tall things.
   Soon enough the freshmen enter the gym and listen to Principal Powers's welcome speech before Coach Boomer appears from the floor. He goes through his whole spiel and then looks around for me. Once he spots me he smirks.
  "Now, there is another student here who is here to help me if there are any of you who sit between, like her. Williams, come on."
   I hop down, landing on my feet, and I walk to the little stage. As I past Layla and Will, I hear them talking.
  "Uh oh."
  "Isn't that...?"
  "Yeah."
   Once I get on the stage, I glare at the freshmen. They all look terrified. After all, I am a villain.
  "How many of you know who I am?"
   Almost all of them raise their hands.
  "Good. Then you know not to mess with me. For those of you who don't, my name is Kitty Williams. Yes, my parents were villains, and yes, they were both killed by the Commander and Jetstream."
   Everything goes silent as half of the students turn to Will.
  "Now, lets start. You," he points to a nerd looking boy, "what's your name?"
  "L-Larry."
  "Little Larry, come on."
   The nerd turns into a rock giant and he catches the car Boomer has dropped on him. I pay no attention until the shapeshifter. She turns into a guinea pig, so I let out my black and blue ears and tail. She smirks at me when she turns back.
   After her is Layla.
  "You, Flower Child, your turn."
  "I don't believe in using my powers unless necessary."
  "I'm sorry, are you refusing to show your powers?"
  "It's not that simple..."
  "Sidekick!"
   I smirk at her and she flinched. Boomer points at Will next.
"We'll start with you after lunch."
He looks terrified, so I laugh. Once I pass them, Will stops me.
"Look, Kitty, I'm sorry about your parents. I really am."
That's it. My hair turns white and my outfit changes and turns blue.

Killer Frost's POV:   Frost starts coming from my hands and I glare a Will

Killer Frost's POV:
Frost starts coming from my hands and I glare a Will. Fear flashes through both of their eyes.
  "Aw, is the little hero scared?"
   My voice echoes slightly.
  "Never, ever, mention Kitty and my parents. Next time you do, you won't get off so easily."
   My hair changes back but my eyes don't.
Kitty's POV:
   I storm out of the gym and find Warren, my eyes still glowing blue. Once I find him, he already has our food. I sit on his lap and kiss him.
  "What's wrong, Kitty?"
  "Stronghold made a comment on my parents."
He growls slightly. Then he looks to the table next to us and his gaze turns to a glare. I look to see Layla and Will, which also causes me to glare.
Will sees us and turns to his friends. They all look at Warren, so I growl. Glow stick speaks up.
"Dude that's Warren Peace."
Then Layla.
"That's Warren Peace?"
"Oh, I've heard about him. His mom's a hero and his dad's a villain. Baron Battle.
Then Magenta.
"Great, where do I come into this?"
Then Will.
"Your dad busted his dad. Quadruple life sentence."
Popsicle.
"No chance of parole until his third life."
Their whole conversation makes Warren and I glare harder. After a little while, I make Warren look at me. I play with his hair and kiss his cheek.
"Hey, if he does anything stupid, just try to scare him off. Okay? He won't bother us then."
Warren smirks before kissing me. He runs his hands down my back then runs his tongue across my bottom lip. I open my mouth slightly and he sticks his tongue in. Our tongues 'fight' and his 'wins', so he explores my mouth.
As we continue, my body temperature starts to drop and his starts to rise. Actual steam comes off of us.
We pull away, right before the bell rang. We smile at each other. I walk with Warren to his our class and Will almost runs right into him. We glare as Will goes around us. Warren then looks at me.
"I will see you at the bus."
"Warren, Principal Powers said I could go to class if I lost it."
"Yeah, but can't you feel it from Stronghold?"
"What?"
"He's not powerful. At all. Get a good idea of his scent and it should tell you."
I then smirk at Warren.
"Stronghold's next."
He kisses me before judging me in the direction of the gym.
"Enjoy him crash and burn."
I say goodbye and head back to the gym. This time I go straight to the little stage. Once all the freshmen are back in the gym, Stronghold kind of jumps onto the stage. He then proceeds to whisper into Boomer's ear.
"What do you mean you don't have powers?!"
I burst out laughing when I see the kid's face. Boomer then drops a car on him and then send him flying into the bleachers.
"I don't have time kid, what's your power?"
"I don't have powers!"
"SIIIIIDDDDEEEEKKKIIICCCKKK!"
You can hear windows shattering at Boomer's voice. It's pretty funny when Layla takes him to the nurse. After that, a few more people go and then they're handed they're schedules. Once the bell rings, I'm out of the gym and running to find Warren. Once we're both on the bus, I tell him everything.