The female warrior

Natasha Romanoff
1984-2023

Natasha Romanoff. Raised in the Red Room. Trained to become a murderer. The Black Widow.

Many feared her. Of course they would. She killed millions of people when she was a Russian Spy. She was trained to kill, trained to spy.

When Natasha appeared on SHIELD's radar, Clint was sent to stop Natasha. But Barton directly disobeyed Fury. Barton saw the light and introduced her to SHIELD, where she became an Agent, where she and Clint formed Strike Team Delta. She defected from Russia and became a good person, now saving the planet on the path to be healed.

Natasha was then sent to recruit Tony Stark, or, Iron Man. Soon, the Avengers was formed and Natasha joined as a full-time Avenger.

Natasha might not be super smart, she might not have super soldier serum, she might not be able to transform like the hulk, or have super good aim, or have literal god powers, but that didn't mean she was helpless. Natasha can kick your ass, and she managed to stand her ground along side with the world's mightiest heroes. She fought against Loki's Chitauri, fought against Ultron, against Thanos, never giving up.

After the snap, all the original Avengers had disappeared. Hulk had ran away, Clint became a killer, Tony had a family, Steve left, and Thor was, well, drinking beer in New Asgard. Natasha was the only Avenger actually trying to save the world and hold her team together. She was the only Avenger that stayed in contact with all the other heroes.

Natasha Romanoff may have been a killer, a murderer, but she has changed already. Natasha is no longer that cold-hearted killer, now, she works hard to save millions of people. After all, she has red in her ledger, which she would like to wipe it out.

Clint and Natasha are best friends, so close that Clint even introduced her to his family. Natasha then became 'Aunt Nat'. Natasha has found her family, the Avengers. Her team.

Natasha knew that Clint would see his family again, that's why she sacrificed herself. She had no one to lose, but Clint had a family.

Natasha's death was overshadowed by Tony's. While Tony got two touching moments in Endgame, Natasha only had a short few minutes of Clint mourning her death, then her death being left behind.

Natasha is a great fighter, one of the MCU's best female fighter. But the fact that she is too underrated is just too sad. Natasha deserve more love from us.

Rest in peace, Natasha Romanoff.
You will always be remembered.
1984-2023

"Love is for children. "

🎉 You've finished reading 𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖆 𝖗𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖋𝖋 | a hero we will never forget 🎉