LOVER.

LOVER.  a multi-fandom plotshop

────── ׂׂ•°. *࿐ 

" Ladies and gentlemen, will you please stand?

With every guitar string scar on my hand

I take this magnetic force of a man to be my lover

My heart's been borrowed and yours has been blue

All's well that ends well to end up with you

Swear to be overdramatic and true to my lover. "

- lover, taylor swift

────── ׂׂ•°. *࿐

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫!

A place where I share my ideas and plots to prevent them from collecting dust in my drafts. I simply love sharing my ideas with you guys. Hopefully, something catches your eye!

It's also possible to request a plot from me. Just leave a comment in the chapter for requested plots with the fandom, character and some more details! Know that I won't make plots for fandoms that I'm not a part of because that will just be too difficult. But I'm in a lot of fandoms so I'm hoping that won't be a problem!

Also a big thanks to crystallous for making the beautiful sign off gif you can see below! Go check her out, she's incredibly talented. Thanks again girl!

I truly hope you will fall in love with these plots as much as I have.

xx nelly

────── ׂׂ•°. *࿐

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐥𝐲!

 i. Be KIND! If I don't give you a plot please don't be mad. If you don't have something nice to say, just say nothing at all :)

ii. This is not a "whoever comes first gets it" shop. I will choose who I think will do the story justice and actually keep the story updated.

iii. If I give you a plot, you must give me credit! I work really hard to come up with these stories and they remain my ideas, no matter who writes them. Also, you must follow me to ask for a plot.

iv. Please publish the first real chapter within three weeks so I know you actually plan on writing it. That doesn't include epigraphs, playlists, casts or whatever. An actual chapter. If there are complications please message me and we can work it out.

v. If I gave you a plot and you no longer want to write it, please message me so I know that the plot is available again!

vi. If you want a plot please leave a comment with the reason why and include the password: "lover." That way I'll know you've read the rules.

vii. If you want to request a plot from me, just go the "requested" chapter and leave an inline comment! But if you don't publish it within three weeks, I will put it up for sale for other people to use as well!

𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠!