the love square between them

Diane's p.o.v
Mitch's hands were on my waist for him to hug me and I said something it's 1 am in the morning my shift is at 10 "babe I'm about to go to the store for work will you join me?" "baby I might not be able to join you there but I'll wait for you to come back home" "it's 8 hours of me being a saleslady okay" "I'll wait for you don't make me jealous okay understood?" "clearly understood!" awe this boy is so cute when he waits for me to come home to him "before you go I'll ask you something" "me being a straight girl? No need to ask that"
Mitch's p.o.v
Well Diane's a saleslady on a store and I have to say that I'm lucky to have her as my girlfriend and I love her so much suddenly i received a text from Scott's girlfriend she answered my questions about Diane's identity
Kirstin's p.o.v
"sweetheart I'm sorry" "it's okay you bumped me by accident" I have been in the same store working as a saleslady so I won't be able to get some foods for my best-friend "Diane how's your day going?" "I heard you texted Mitch" "yeah he was asking something" "about my identity?" "yeah he was curious about you" "I answered his question before I go"
Scott's p.o.v
My girlfriend doesn't even mind if we hang out with someone else and I love it about her being so understanding
In the mall
Diane's p.o.v
"Kirstin look at your boyfriend he's staring at me oh" "that's probably not bad" "you understand him so much" I saw Scott running on me for a hug and he suddenly hugs me tight as he never gets to see me for weeks geezer he's so cute "I missed you bitch girl" "I missed you too douchebag" "elementary friends?" "yeah we met at the park since we were 5"