IMPORTANT NOTE: ART SHOP TEMPORARILY CLOSED

┌─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────┐

TO THOSE ON MY QUEUE LIST AND FUTURE REQUESTER 

please read this important note.

└─────── °∘❉∘° ───────┘

First of all for those who's giving me request THANK YOU for trusting me with my skills and entrusting me your original characters and their illustrations ( I know your characters meant a lot to you)

AND

To all the future requester, I am sorry to say that I will be closing the shop for a while since I am loaded with request at the moment, schedule is tight and have commitments to do with my fave author/ sister's story "Class Genius 10" The shop will be back once I've;

- Finished other requests

-Finished the things I should do for my sistah

- Free my schedule 

-Found inspirations

-Also, Free my mind since I'm having art blocks/creative block (I am exhaust physically and yes mentally because school happened)

TO ALL THE REQUESTER ON MY QUEUE LIST

 Rest assured that I'll be making your request slowly and surely. I DO NOT WANT TO RUSH MY ART even if I'm having art blocks since I don't want you to be disappointed with the results. Although I want to do it all and finish it all immediately, I can't because I can't (haaaa get it?)

I know I am not still that good in digital arts but I am trying my best for you to be satisfied with the result so please don't rush me ( mahina ang kalaban. charot only ) I am currently busy during weekdays because of school (I HAVE FULL SCHED FROM 7AM - 5PM and that is EVERYDAY. *Cries in english*) so I only have time during weekends (Egul pa pag may assignments at reporting HKKHKH)

and specially to those who's PATIENTLY WAITING I'm glad you're my requester. Couldn't do it with impatient people lolz. Please keep bearing with me, I am not asking anything but this since I do not accept any form of payment that includes money.

Sincerly your sleep-deprived-illustrator,

SleeplessClinophile.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Additional note:

I will comeback with different methods in with this art shop and surely stronger.