1

-texting one on one with Liz-

Liz: get your mf ass outside!
Me: bruh I've been waiting outside for the past 10 minutes.
Liz: oh sh*t sorry. just wanted to make sure your not late.
Me: lmao
Liz: WHERE ARE YOU? I DONT SEE YOU
Me: your blind as hell. Here I'm coming.
Liz: k
-1am-
"Omg Liz! Your so gorgeous!". I exclaim at the sight of her. Her magnificent teal dress that goes down to her knees. It sparkles in the light. "No you. Look at you!" Liz grabs my hand and pulls me into her car. Oof. I go. My pink sparkly mini dress. It's not so pretty. I don't even like pink. When we went shopping Liz wanted me to wear it. Whatever. While the Uber driver was driving towards the house party at Corner Block Bakery Street 34, the Uber driver didn't notice a little girl running in front of the us to chase after her ball she dropped onto the road. The Uber hit her. The Uber driver hit the brakes into the middle of the intersection and we swerve. "What the—" a speeding green car hit the side of the car, where Liz was at. Another speeding blue car hit the red car that hit us. I black out. Minutes later I awaken. Where's this smoke coming from? My head hurts, my arm hurts, and my pink mini skirt isn't pink anymore. It's ripped and darken. I'm dizzy but able to notice that my friend Liz, is unconscious. I quickly try and unbuckle myself. It's stuck. I take off my sparkly heels and squeeze my way out of the seatbelt. My shake Liz awake and slap her cheek. She isn't awake. I wipe the tear away from my cheek and pull Liz by her arm and get her out of the car. She was terribly injured because she didn't wear a seatbelt. I slowly lay her down on the floor of the intersection. I get back into the car and grab her jacket and put that jacket over here because it was freezing cold. I look at the Uber Driver and there's a crack in the window from the side and at the front of the car. The Uber driver's head is sticking out through the front window. I think he's dead. I dial 911 and wait patiently for the paramedics and the police to arrive. I bust open the two other cars and check the drivers pulses. No pulse. Dead. Im covered in people's blood. While I wait for the officers to arrive, I sit down against the Uber's car and hold my friend for dear life as I cry. Alone.