Chapter 1

Elsa's POV

I stared out my window. Coronation day was in a couple years and I didn't know what to do. I was already stressing. I couldn't suddenly confess my powers to the entire kingdom... but if they didn't... they'd think I was a witch. Or a monster. I shivered. I hated that word. Mostly because I was one. If it hadn't been for me, Anna would have a normal, good childhood. Not one where her sister ignored her for her whole life...

I heard a knock on the door. I ignored it once again. It was probably Anna. "Elsa...?" I heard a small voice whisper. I sighed. Anna... yet again. I felt my powers grow. I tried to stop it, but it only made it worse. Ice grew and spread across the ceiling and floor. Anna continued. "Elsa... please... I know you're in there. People have been asking where you are... They've told me to have courage, and I'm really trying to. Just know I'm right out here for you." I leaned against the door. This was as close to my sister as I could get without harming her. Anna was still talking. "...It's just you and me. What are we gonna do...?" She sounded so helpless, I wanted to run out and hug her. Then I gasped. Just you and me? I started crying. So it was true. Mother and Father were dead.

I fell to the floor and hugged my knees. My room was almost coated in ice. "Do you wanna build a snowman?" Anna asked desperately. I sobbed into my knees. That was the song she used to sing to me every day. I wish I'd just done it while I still had control over my powers. Ice spikes grew down from the ceiling. Then, everything was silent.

If I had been paying attention, I would have known that Jack had been at my window, watching me.

-Epic Time-skip to the coronation day!-

I started to walk out on my balcony. I saw hundreds of people, celebrating, laughing, having parties, dancing. I sighed. Only for today. I hadn't seen Anna in two years. I carefully placed the pendant my Mother had given to me before... before it happened. I wasn't going to cry. I had found that crying only made my powers more intense.

I couldn't even cry without hurting something or someone.

I noticed my gloves laying on the table, and I quickly put them on. "Conceal, don't feel." I whispered comfortingly. I had to be strong. I couldn't let them know.

I walked out of my room with a deep breath. I didn't know my way out of the castle very well. I hadn't been out in almost two years. The first person I saw was Anna, but she didn't see me. She was dancing in our art hall. I smiled, but ignored her. I wasn't ready to meet her quite yet.

I walked outside and saw my cousin, Rapunzel and her new boyfriend, Eugene. Some people still called him Flynn. She waved and ran over to me. I smiled. Her hair was trailing behind her, and Eugene was struggling not to trip on it. I laughed quietly. "Hey Elsa!" Rapunzel said loudly, quickly. She was very excited. I smiled. "Hello." Eugene bowed. I smiled. "You don't have to be so formal." He laughed. "Ha. Thanks."

I went around to see everyone before the ceremony. They had lined up to meet me and I was feeling very stressed. I hated being social, but this was horrible. Hundreds of people were waiting to meet me, and I had just come out from two years of hiding, and I was about to be crowned queen, if I didn't blow it. If everyone found out...

I pushed away the thoughts. Everything was going to go perfectly.

I have written over 4,073 words today. XD I've made 5 new fanfiction chapters and started my original book. Gosh, I never get tired of writing. But that's why this is so short.

I'm planning on slightly basing these chapters on my comics from @the.big.six.comics (Instagram). It's an inactive account, but I might get it up and running again.

The main characters are: Anna, Elsa, Hiccup, Merida, Rapunzel, and Jack. (Big Six!) Anyway, thank's for reading, I hope you enjoyed it! <3

~Punzie <3