1

LaurenXO, DinahJane & NormaniDei have been added to the chat.

DinahJane: ok what's going on? Why am I in a group chat?

LaurenXO: yeah I'm at a gig right now so if someone could quickly explain why I'm here that would be great.

NormaniDei: hm somebody's pushy 😒

LaurenXO who are you? I don't even know you well enough for you to be judging me. So back off.

AllyB: guys please don't fight.

DinahJane: then can you play explain why we're here?

AllyB: because I was bored and wanted to make new friends.

LaurenXo: you sound like you have no friends.

NormaniDei: god you're obnoxious.

DinahJane: yeah what's your problem.

LaurenXO: my problem is; I am stuck in this group chat with people I don't even know! I'm at a gig and nothing is set up and the last thing I need right now is two girls I don't know bitching at me. I already have so much going on right now I really don't need this!

AllyB: woah, relax. I'm not here to make your life anymore difficult than it already sounds. I just wanted a friend.

LaurenXO: well unlike you guys I don't have time for friends. So bye.

LaurenXO has left the chat.

NormaniDei: wow she sounds super uptight and mean. No wonder she "doesn't have time for friends" 🙄

DinahJane: I disagree. I don't think this is who she really is. I think she's stressed and taking it out on us. I bet if we really got to know her that she's probably really nice.

NormaniDei: knock yourself out but I refuse to be friends with somebody as rude as her. No thanks.

NormaniDei has left the chat.

AllyB: well that went well.