Hacking Meet. Chapter 1.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

In a city called Garrison was many gangs. The city was made up of different gangs and normal people. The city was full of gangs but it was also a easy city. During the day you were a normal person and at night the gangs would come out. Rules was placed to keep thoes normal people out the way. No fighting on a main road that be coloured red on a map since they safe roads and if you wore a white band over your jacketed or coat that meant you were gang free and to be left out of any wars. 

Each gang must have a coloure or coloures mix or logo to made others noticed what gang they in. During the night you would ware your gang colour but most high ranks in gangs or thoes who gang was their life/work would ware it during the day as well. Only taking off the colour when meeting familes or thoes they dont want to be drag in to any gang business. 

The main four gangs with the most power, fame and a hold on the city was 

Garla - they had a logo with the colour red and purple.

Alteans - They all had a face pain marking under their eyes

Alteans - They all had a face pain marking under their eyes. They either used, pink, blue or orange colours for their markings. 

Voltron - they all had a certian logo that would have a certain colour outline the shape and the middle would be filled with black

Voltron - they all had a certian logo that would have a certain colour outline the shape and the middle would be filled with black. Only five main logos was know, an all black, a yellow, a blue, a red and a green but no one was given the green place yet. A black outline with a brown colour inisde was given out to a friend of the gang who was part of the gang. 

Lion - was a gang with strong fighter and a smart brave leader

Lion - was a gang with strong fighter and a smart brave leader. He knew how to mess and play dirty to get his way. He had a right hand man well girl who was the brains. There logo was a purple lion that was printed of a light purple bandana and would be wore anywhere on the body.

 There logo was a purple lion that was printed of a light purple bandana and would be wore anywhere on the body

These four gangs was the top dogs of the garriso city and each was fighting for something. 

"blue, check upstairs and we take care of the guards down here" the leader of voltron nickanemd black since they didnt want names leaking out, order the man nicknamed blue.

"got it" blue nodded and started sneking up the stairs with his bandana that gat his blue voltron logo on tuck in his belt hole. He was tall and light tan. Chocolate brown hair and beautiful ocean blue eyes. 

He walked up the stairs notcing how empty it was and couldnt help but grin as he walked to a certain room that had light glowing from inside. He entered the room and his grin grew. He looked to see a shorter girl his age with light pale skin. She had bright pretty hazel eyes hidden behind round glasses. She had short hazel hair and her cute freckles that ran over her cheeks and noise was covered by a light purple bandana with a purple lion showing she was part of the Lion gang. 

"are you starkling me or something" Lance grinned as he entered the room knowing the girl wouldnt hurt or attack him after so many years of messing with each other during the day. 

"i guess your never know" she smirked back, he knew her better then he knew himself and could tell what smileso or faces she pulled behind her bandana by now.

"you know, there are better ways to ask me on a date then hacking a rivala system" Lance smirked as he stood behind her and lent on the wall watching.

"but isint this way more exciting then some borning shy question" she grinned back, standing up and placing a high drive in her back pocket knowing he wouldnt fight her for it.

They met when they were sixteen during the top ten gangs meetings. She was bought along since she had a hight rank in the lion gang and met lance who was as boared as her. They talked and laughed the night away until the meeting was finished in another room. They swap number and met a couple more times during the day then during a party that pidge was sent to get photos on a certain gang leader she bump into lance and the two then saw the gangs logo the other had. At first they were a little unsure but just stayed in a friendly way. Whenever they bump into mission they just joke and laugh around and they still met up during the day sometimes.

They didnt care about being in other gangs while others looked down on them. They just had fun being around the other and knew they could trust the other with their life. They knew they wouldnt hurt the only and could just be theirseves around each other. They enjoyed the times they spent with each other and would make a mission drag out if they bump into the other. 

"well im all done, see you tomorrow at the part .. Blue" Pidge said on a kind voice but had a little of a flirty tone as she said his nickname and poked his chest before walking to the door leaving him grinning. 

"dont be late .. Green" he greened and had a smoother voice as he said her nickname making her giggle before leaving the room.

"oh hey red, your little friend still checking the floor" Pidge wink at keith as she walked past him before walking down the stairs. 

Keith was nicknamed red and wore his voltron mark banadan over his face like pidge. He knew pidge real name just like lance did but they agree to stick with green, blue and red. Keith didnt mind lance and pidge ganging around unlike others who saw it as a disgrace because he trusted the two. He even came with lance to meet pidge in the day time now and then to chat. He was friends with pidge before lance ever met the girl and was gald to meet her once more. He wasnt happy she was in the Lion gang but he knew she must have had her reasons. He even cover for the two now and then. 

"thanks" Keith called back as he walked into the room seeing lance holding a different hard drive then the one he was given. He knew pidge made an extra copy since lance or anyone else could hack in the gang and must have swap lance the extra she made for the new one he was gonna use. Making keith smirk a little.