The Street Fight

I'd been a bouncer at a dirty old bar for a few years, but nothing ever really happened. I mean, you'd have some mouthy drunks that needed to be thrown out every now and then, but I never really saw anything too physical going on. That all changed when a big group of skinheads came in one night.

The gang staggered out a few hours after they arrived, and they all started piling into a red minivan. They were clearly all drunk, so I told them they would need to call a cab. The leader, who was about my size, walked up to me and pulled a small object from his coat pocket. I heard a click, and I knew right away that he had pulled a switch blade on me.

"Listen, pal. I'm driving home, either with my boys, or with my boys and a dead bouncer, so make your decision." He told me. I knew I had to act fast, so I did. I raised my hands as if to surrender, then head butted him with all my mite. He fell to the ground, and the rest of the skinheads rushed me. I knew what to do in this situation, so I easily took the men.

The gang lie on the ground, whimpering. Suddenly, I felt a hand grab me, had more of the gang arrived? I turned and saw another bald man angrily staring at me. I punched him on his fat stomach, and heard a crunching sound. Deep down, I knew it was the sound of his ribs breaking. He fell to his knees, still holding his stomach. "I'll make you spend the rest of your life behind bars, mister." He croaked out. It was only then that I realized who he was from the badge on his chest. I'd just assaulted a police officer, and now I'd most likely be spending 25 to life in prison.