six.

THE PINK, PURPLE, AND BLUE sky was seen from timmy's bedroom window

THE PINK, PURPLE, AND BLUE sky was seen from timmy's bedroom window. y/n woke up, looking around and realizing that she was still with timmy.

she looked to her left and saw timmy peacefully sleeping next to her, still holding onto her. y/n tried very slowly and carefully to get out of timmy's arms but he just tighten his grip.

"hmm, five more minutes." timmy sleepily groaned.

"timmy, i gotta go. it's late." y/n tried again.

"just five more minutes, please."

y/n smiled, rolling her eyes. "fine, just five more minutes."

timmy softly smiled, bringing y/n closer to him. his hand running through her hair carefully.

after sometime, y/n got up, sitting on the edge of his bed, putting on her clothes. timmy was smoking a cigarette as he watched her.

"why can't you just stay?" timmy asked the girl.

"because i promised my friends that i would go back. but don't worry love, i'll be back." y/n said as she looked at timmy.

timmy sat up, putting out his cigarette, also putting on his clothes. "okay then, i'll walk you home."

"timmy, you don't.."

"yes i know, but i want to."

y/n giggled walking towards him and wrapping her arms around his neck. "you're sweet, you know that right?"

"i'm aware." timmy laughed as he leaned his forehead against y/n's.

"it's hot." y/n grinned.

"i'm also aware."

"you're so cocky." y/n kissed him, as timmy smiled.

y/n and timmy walked alongside each other, y/n smoking her cigarette as timmy carefully admired her.

"so i'm throwing a party tomorrow, do you want to come?" timmy asked the girl.

y/n looked at him. "hmm, i'll think about it."

"you'll think about it?"

"sure." y/n smirked.

"okay well, i'll see you tomorrow at nine." timmy responded.