One Stormy Night

Warning!!! The Following Will Contain: Inappropriate Language (Level: Strong), Depicts Slight Astraphobia (Written it as best I could), Mention Of Substance Abuse, Sexual Mention (No they didn't 'do it' you perverts)

Total Word Count: 2913

Author's Note: This story was in the works since...October??? Originally posted at the end of December, but my friends gave me criticism so I decided to take it down and fix it as best as I'm able to.

Though I've gone through self-doubt and became a little depressed because of this, and also force myself to create characters I wasn't happy/confused with, so that's why the story took longer to remake and finish. :/

Don't worry, I'm feeling better now (at least I think so). I'm happy with how I changed it, and I will draw a new cover for this eventually. Any errors will be fixed later...probably.

I've changed mostly everything but how it goes pretty much stays the same I guess? It barely revolves Astraphobia anymore so I decided to change the title too. Like the original, it's long so sorry about that, I really tried to fix it. >-<'

Feel free to suggest me stuff to write because I really need to practice and trying to come up with a plot is a very hard thing to do. Just gimme plot with the DHMIS characters, and I'll see what I can do... ;w;

I hope you guys will like this story. Enjoy! :) <3

---

The rain was pouring out like bricks today, if anyone dares to go outside, they'll certain drown. Despite that however, everyone was asleep.

The only person awake at this time was Tony in his human form, in his plain white buttoned shirt and pants. Surprising it is for the 'Teacher of Time' to contradict his own words, 'There's a time and a place for mucking around!'. He always had make a strict routine for himself, when to eat, sleep, drink, walk, talk, shower, all that daily life stuff...but everyone wanted to get to know him and so he learned 'socializing'. He was reading a book, and he is a sucker for the disturbingly grim and tragic ones. He enjoys how the story makes him empathize for the characters being dragged into a horrible unwanted mess and even got to be a part of that story too...

Anyways, Tony reads under the nightlight as he shamefully admits he is afraid of the dark. It's just something about it that makes him think there is something stronger and scarier hiding, waiting to devour him...it shivers him to the core.

His thirst began to quench. He pauses to realize what time it is. Usually he'd go to sleep by 10:30 PM, a bit earlier than everyone else. It was 11:40 PM. Looks like he has been loosening up his strict routine...well, it wouldn't hurt to fetch a drink of water before sleeping at least. After making sure to mark the page he was on and placing the book away, he takes his flashlight and enters the halls. He starts to move downstairs.

Tony enters the teaching areas, shifting his eyes around. As he gets closer to the kitchen, he hears a strange sound. It was definitely footsteps. Knowing what happened during the Health lesson still disturbs him. He was half expecting Jerry to be out of the basement, broken door with rubble lying around, long claws piercing from his tainted gloves, his large yellow canine teeth with saliva hanging from his mouth, wide eyes...searching for his next meal. Though it was impossible since the basement door was made out of metal, plus it was covered up with locks and chains. And the footsteps are too light for it to be Jerry...