SAAHO!

Saaho! The movie is just like an all flavoured candy in your mouth.
YES! It has all the aspects. Action, Romance, thrill, suspense, critical thinking, etc.. all packed in just 2.5 hours!

It has really the name: #Action Thriller of 2019
Prabhas killed it again in action and that's another reason to watch this movie!
It has all levels of action. From normal hand-to-hand fights on streets of Mumbai to high octance bike stunts and even helicopter thrillers!
The fights will leave you awe-struck with it's variety of guns used and remarkable fight styles of people around the globe.
Here, not only Baahubali Prabhas, but also Shraddha kicks butts! And watching them fight together is a mixture of love and action.

Romance is another flavour which leaves you warm hearted and smiling at the end of the movie.
Chemistry of Shraddha Kapoor and Prabhas is satisfyingly touching!
Their way of talk, their inner connection, their mixed feelings for each other... all is just WOW! And leaves us wanting more!
Not just their love, but the scenic backgrounds are just sensational and dream of many! The way they portray their part in these is just a treat for couples!

Fashion: The makers have paid a very close attention to the outfits in this movie. It has fabulously expensive and rich background which helps increase the beauty of the movie.
Even smallest things are taken care of like antique cigarette lighter, bracelet, rings, necklace, caps and many fashionable delicacies to look out for!

Intellect: Saaho is also a intellectual movie. It is very densely packed with a lot of twists and turns which takes you on a mind rollercoaster ride!
Sometimes it may leave audience dumbfounded about what and why is going on!
Just have to pay close attention to the small things and cues in the movie which are perfectly unravelled as the climax approaches.

If you love Prabhas and a great action combined with intelligence, please don't miss Saaho!

#SaahoReviewFC