Pre-Story Author's Notes

Feel free to skip this chapter to get on with the story. Just don't say I didn't warn you.

Summary and Warnings:

Lewis, more commonly known online as Dawko, travelled with his four friends - Ryan (8-BitRyan), Baz (Bazamalam), Will (of DAGames) and Razz (Razzbowski) - to Alton Towers for a three-day holiday to give them all a break from the stress of YouTube and to have a relaxing break where they could spend time together outside of work. However, sometimes it's impossible to truly get away from things. Or sometimes, a part of you just doesn't want to let go, or simply won't let you go. For stress can be a very powerful force that sometimes becomes too much to deal with; especially for one of the group's members. But one thing is for sure; this is going to be a holiday to remember.

This fanfiction is a spin-off of Dawko's video "a Message to Scott Cawthon :)", ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydyV6C94bmc ) and has many references to his first Alton Towers vlog ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEy2Aow5klY&t=399s ). If you haven't watched those yet, I suggest you do so you have a general idea of what's about to happen. You will only need to watch the Alton Towers vlog to the twenty-four-minute mark. Please be aware that a lot of changes are going to be made in this story. Wouldn't want you to be guessing the ending now, would we?

This story has no "professional" association with any of the YouTubers in this story. In other words, they had no input in this story.

The people of this story are in no way accurate representations of the people they are in real life. They are nothing more than charecters adapted for a story setting, based off of a fictional scenario presented in "a message to Scott Cawthon :)" along with jokes made during horror game play throughs from the real life YouTubers.

This is not based of real life events, only off of a fictional video. Do not try to recreate any events from this story.

Characters:

Every main character, including alternate names which they are called by:

· Dawko (Lewis, Lewis Dawkins)

· 8-BitRyan (Ryan, younger Ryan)

· Bazamalam (Baz, Ryan, older Ryan)

· DAGames (Will, William Ryan)

· Razzbowski (Rhys, Razz, Rhys Williams)

· Darko (Lewis)

Note: a lot of the time, if there are two characters in a scene together, I refer to them as 'older' or 'younger'. Here's the list of the characters, oldest to youngest:

· Rhys

· Will

· Baz

· Ryan

· Lewis

Writing Note:

I know that a lot of people use italic writing for different reasons, so here are the four things that I use it for:

· The first time I use the name of something that isn't a person or nickname (like a company name, a game name, etcetera).

· Sound effects.

· An empathised word.

· A thought (a general thought of a character, or a character reading something in their head).

Disclaimers:

· Censored Swearing

· Violence

· Gore

· Character Death

· References to Mental and Physical Disabilities

This is the most interesting result of a dare I have ever done...

Well, there are the disclaimers. You have been given your only warning. Continue at your own risk. Enjoy!