Part 1 The Next

"Raina, if you don't hurry up, your gonna be late for school!" Mom said to me from the kitchen. I sat up in bed and yawned.
"Alright! Im getting ready now! Can i go to the Guild after school, please!?" I yelled getting out of bed and throwing on my uniform. I ran to the mirror to brush my long pink hair and to put my bobby pins in.
"Only if you're father is there." Mom said as she came in my room with a plate of food. I eat as much as I could then ran out the door.
My name is Raina Dragneel. Daughter of the famous Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfilia. And my dream is to be the Guild Master of Fairy Tail.
When i got to school, All my guild friends were there waiting for me.
"God, Raina. Your always late. Mira-sensei will actually get mad at you someday if you keep doing this." Cerela said as she put her long black hair in a ponytail. She does that so she can read and actually see. Haha.
"Please. My mom is never mad at anyone. Except for dad when he acts like a punk." Cobra said fixing his light blonde hair in his hand mirror.
Cerela is the daughter of Levy McGarden and Gajeel Redfox. And Cobra is the son of Mirajane Strauss and Laxus Dreyar.
"Pssh. Your dad thinks he is so tough. I bet i can kick his ass!" Nagisa said laughing so hard the whole classroom seemed to shake.
Nagisa is the daughter of Juvia Lockser and Gray Fullbuster. She is actually about to be a big sister soon.
"Alright, minna! Everyone in their seats." Mira-sensei said as she walked in. "School is starting."

-------------after school------------------

After school, we made our way to the guild. When we got in, the place was a mess. Of course, Dad and Uncle Gray were at it again. I signed then walked to the counter where Gramps was.
"Hey, Raina. How is your mother? Tell her she can visit the guild when she wants." Aunt Erza said carrying her baby in her arms with uncle Jellal right behind her. The babies name was Sena and she was super cute.
"Mom knows that. She says she is just busy with house work to stop by." I said. The truth is, Mom kinda quit the guild life after she had me. She wanted me to grow up normally without magic. But, that didn't happen. Especially since I loved the guild so much. And Dad teached me all he could about his dragon slayer magic. Which im not too bad at.
"I didn't see you come in, Raina." Dad said cracking his neck as he sat down next to me. I hugged him tight and smiled. He hugged me back and kissed my head.
"What were you and Uncle Gray fighting about now?" I asked as I tapped him on the head. He smiled and put his arm behind his head.
"Who's daughter is cuter." He said laughing. I laughed with him and hugged him. All of a sudden, the door flew open and i saw Mom covered in blood.
"Mom!" I yelled running to her.
"Lucy!" Dad yelled running to her too.
"T-they attached.....they are looking for the kids....Cerela....Cobra...Nagisa...and Raina..." Mom said breathing heavily.
"Who are?" Dad growled, his eyes were fire.
"The Magic Counsel. They turned on us..." Mom said.
This is when we knew that we would have to fight. All of us.
I looked around to all the members of the guild. Some were frightened, some pissed and some were outraged. I then heard Mom cough and I quickly turned back my attention to her. I then realized the huge gash on her chest.
"Mom...." I said, tears swelling in my eyes as she started to fall to her knees. Dad took her in his arms as he kneeled down with her.
"Natsu....get them. Teach them they never should've messed with Fairy Tail." Mom said, she put her hand on his face. She then looked at me and took my hand. She smiled weakly.
"Be a good girl and listen to your father." She said to me.
"No!!!!!! You can't leave us!!! You can't leave me!!!! Wendy!! Help her!!! Heal her please!!!!!!!" Dad screamed. I looked at Wendy. She looked down...she couldn't heal Mom. It was too bad. I then looked at Mom.
"I love you both so very much." Mom said. And went limp. I flet my heart break. And I broke down.
"LUCY!!!!!!!!!!" Dad screamed....

To be continued......