Into the Deep

"We drink the poison our minds pour for us and wonder why we feel so sick."   --Atticus

Author's note:

  This is my very first book after a long time--a few years, two or three years to be more exact. And during those years, I had tons of ideas for stories that I know that won't end because I would be lazy and procastinate, then reflect on my life decisions before saying, "Oh! I lost my inspiration in trying to gather ideas for this story! Next, please!"

  So, I'm challenging myself to write this story which holds something special to me. I may not be able to update like how responsible writers do, I assure you that I'm gathering my ideas, my willpower, my experiences, and the things that I've learned during the years I have not written.

  I would like Into the Deep to be the first story that I would complete. Another thing is I will use Into the Deep as a platform to know if whether I learned things, to enhance my now rusty writing skills--but I'm not a pro, and to practice my writing.

  And to finish this in a seemingly good way, I look forward to finish my journey of writing this story with you, reader.

With love, always,
ElleinorLey

Here's a poorly-drawn flower for you!