Jungkook special!

September 5, 2016. 

That was the day you met Jungkook. It was the day of the fair, and you were in the line for a ride. Just as they were setting off fireworks, you looked over, as you saw a boy in the line. Staring at you.

He had brown hair, and bangs that covered his eyebrows. His thin, but soft-looking lips, with a beauty mark right under his lips.

His brown eyes sparkled with love, as his eyes laied on you. 

his honey-brown skin. 

boom!

the fireworks went off, as the colorful light's of the fair lingered in the air. You blushed, looking down, but as soon as you looked up, he was gone. 

You furrowed your eyebrows, looking for him. 

"Hey.." a voice said. You jumped, before looking behind you.

There he was, "h-hi.." you answered back, tucking a loose strand behind your ear. 

"what's your name?" He asked, "Ella.." you smiled. He smiled back, "Hi ella, I'm jungkook."

and ever since, you two hit it off.

 It was the day you feared, the day you wanted to disapear. The day, he was inrolled into the army. 

The day he was leaving you for a year. Which would make you long for him, feel lonley. 

You smelled his vanilla scent, as he hugged you tightly. 

"Don't cry Ella. I promise i'll try to be home as soon as possible." He reasurred, as Ella cried in his embrace.

"baby~" He pouted. 

"Please be safe, kookie. I-if anything happened to you, i don't know what i would do.." she cried. He chuckled, "nothing will happen to me. I swear, i'll be fine." he smiled, kissing her on the forehead.

He cupped her cheek's. "You better wait for me!" he exclaimed, she giggled. He smiled, wiping her tears, hugging her once more. "awh my baby." 

"I have a suprise for you, when you get back.." You cooed.

"what is it?" He asked, you  laughed. "It wouldn't be a suprise if i told you!" you told him as he nodded. 

"Your right.." he smiled, "I love youuu~" he whispered.

Today was the day that he would come back.

You were laying in bed, as darkness surounded you.

You then felt somebody embrace you, the same vanilla scent, it was him.

he placed his chin in the crook of your neck, as he kissed your jaw. 

Tears gathered in your eyes, as they ran down yor cheeks.

"I told you, i would come back." he whispered,

"I love you~" he said, the same thing he told you a year ago,

You wrapped in his warmth, thats all it took. To make you break down.

You started crying, as you gripped the pillow, one hand covering your mouth.

You're knees came up your chest as you silently cried, pain taking over your chest as you felt like dying.

"Jungkook-ah.." you coughed out.

"hm?" he replied, 

"I love you, so much." you said, you felt him smile. "I love you too, ella."

"Mommy..?" A little voice squeaks out from the door frame. Ella sniffles, "yes baby?"

"I had a dream about daddy.." the little girls walkes over to the bed.

"come here, baby." Ella picks up, Jung jojo. 

The two cuddeled eachother. 

"Mommy..." the little one softly called. 

"hm?" Ella said, carressing the girls hair.

"What was daddy like?" she asked, a tear rolled down ella's  cheek.

"Why?" She asked, "Well..he visted me in my dream." She said. "Visted?" Ella asked. Jojo nodded, "Yes, daddy is really handsome, and nice. He told me to tell mommy that he loves her, and not to be sad. That he's with you all the time, and misses you. He also said he's sorry for breaking the promise. And to be happy. He also said that he loves the suprise. He loves me!" Jojo cheered.

Ella covered her mouth as she struggled not to cry. 

"Yes, yes daddy loves you so much.." Ella hugged Jojo, as she looked at the frame of jungkook, standing on the night stand. 

"daddy loves us."