teaser 🙃

Angel and Asase Yaa

They were the twins that every new parent wished they had. They could dress them up in matching outfits and match their hairstyles.

At birth their parents decided to name each one of the girls. So, their mother decided to do something thoughtful, something that had meaning behind it, Asase Yaa. While their father, like all guys, went for something basic, Angel.

It was around 3 pm and the twins just got home from school. Their Aunt, Amura, stood in the kitchen doing what she did best, cooking.

"Mmm it smells good in here auntie," Angel said as she sniffed the air. She had skipped lunch once again because the school lunch was absolutely terrible. "What you whipping up?"

"Fried chicken, macaroni, and greens."

Asase Yaa moaned just remembering about how they each tasted. "Can I try it?"

"Yea when the food get done. Now get out of my kitchen." Amura laughed as she looked at the girls. They reminded her so much of their mother.

Asase headed to her room with a slight of an attitude while Angel quietly grabbed a snack from the pantry.

"Asase." Angel called out as she entered her sister's room.

"Yeah."

"Can you help me with my homework." Angel batted her eyes to add an angelic affect. "Please."