torvosaurus adventure

I open my eyes after a long night of rest. My sister Athena nussels me on my snout. Me and Athena are best friends. She tells me that mom is out hunting for food so it's only me Athena and my three other brothers Jack, Blade, and Razer. Me and Razer stay away from eachothr so we don't fight. That dosint matter right now all I care about is when mom might get back. I hear stomping. I begin to get scared but I see a dead plate back. I love eating those. They have plates on Ther backs and those are harder to bite into then the flesh but we can't eat the spikes on it's tail. Those hurt a lot I've seen a ridgs head get hit in the head with on of those also a ridge head basicly a smaller version of use with ridges on it's head. My mother drops the body in the nest and like always my brothers are the first to get to the carcuse before I can. My sister gives me a peace of meat and I eat it with pleasure but onfotenetly Razer has a problem with this. So little sis is getting meat for you? How lazy of you little brother. I tell him to back of! He stumbled back a little. He can hear the tone in my voice letting him know I'm not joking around. Fine! As he tried to sound like me when I roard at him I can tell that he's afraid of something then I peaced it together. My brother is scared of me. then he growls and he storms of back to the dead body I sigh. Just another day gone bye.