JEALOUSY: KIM TAEHYUNG

You were BTS's makeup artist and hairstylist..you loved the boys and always had fun with them while working.

They all were soo good to you! But somehow, somewhere, KIM TAEHYUNG was special to you. And naturally..you were his personal makeup artist! Once in a day, you always get a chance to see his beauty! "His NATURAL" beauty. He was soo handsome and ughh what not huh!! You really liked him ..but you were sure that he never like you back. Ofc! Because you were a simple artist and nothing else...besides talking about his behavior, he was always good to everyone, so he was good to you too!! Whenever he sees you, he waved "HI'S" and "BYE'S".

It was a normal day, aand you had to again do makeup for Taehyung...today they will have a dance practice of BOY WITH LUV and Halsey will come here to practice too. He was close to her...not only him but all the BTS member were close..and tbh their friendship was the cutest thing you could ever see..they were always soo cute together and very friendly.

*AT PRACTICE*

You were standing at a casual place...just watching boys and Halsey practice their song...

You saw Taehyung and started admiring his beauty. He was soo beautiful!! His expressions, his smile, the way he is confused, the way he stares and the way he is confused...staaap staaap!!!

You didnt notice that Taehyung was watching you...you were now JUNGSHOOKED!!! He just caught me ughhhhh!!! He caught me man! Shit!! Am I blushing? No, no, no, I can't...I'm his makeup artist duhh. He just smiled at me and got back his attention to the choreography. It was really nice watching them practice,..but after sometime, when I noticed Taehyung and Halsey getting close,,,, like really CLOSE..my heart felt heavy! It was like my breath stuck somewhere in my throat. I felt jealous!

I glared Taehyung . Well, well, well, he was looking at me already! I dont care anyway! I need to leave now! I cant afford a heavy heart! I was about to go..i turned around and started towards the exit of the dorm... i ran and ran. Eyes teary..! I was about to open the door and leave this suffocating place when someone caught me by my arm and turned me around! He was T-Taehyung? Pfft what does he want now?

He noticed my teary eyes and asked me 

Tae: Y/n, what is wrong with you? Are you okay?

Y/n: Yea..yea..m okay..uhm..just u know..i need some fresh air..soo

Tae: you sure?

Y/n: yea.. *you faintly smiled*

Tae: uhm..okay, if you say soo...

Y/n: yea...

He left your arm..again you turned around quietly sobbing more this time..you were just above to open the door...when you were again turned around..nowww with some force..you were pinned to the door and a hot breath stuck on your neck. Fvck he was soo close!

Tae: I know what is going on with you! 

Y/n: its nothing, i swear! Let me go

Tae: sure, after this...you decide should I let you go or not..okay?

With that he attached his big and soft lips on your plump and puffy lips. Shit dude. He was sooo smooth! The man of your dreams is kissing you! You were soo shocked that you didnt even notice that you were not responding to his kiss. He slowly pulled away thinking that you rejecte him, and said

Tae: sorry.

With that he was about to leave. When you suddenly hold his hand and pulled him closer and kissed him again

Y/n: gosh Tae! I like you...naaah I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH * you said eyes closed*

Tae: I LOVE YOU TOO Y/N. * he kissed your forehead*

*THE END* 

I HOPE Y"ALL ENJOYED THIS LITTL