Let's Change the Rules of the Game

Hello, Virgil here to report. This story was created exactly a year ago, first published around halloween. We took a break because of revision issues and one chapter being deleted.

Ashley, the main author and also @LadyYandereShane read the book at the beginning of 2019 and...

Hated it.

So much that she refused to write more chapters (the new 2019 updates were pre written)

So much that she refused to write more chapters (the new 2019 updates were pre written). She hates the book because there were many mistakes from typos to Levi's height, the tone of the story was mixed up, there was no character development, it doesn't sound like a serious prison school aside from the 'crimes' the student a committed. Basically, the Creator herself thinks this book is damn terrible. You guys might like it, but Ashley hates it to the guts.

But she wants to finish this book and she genuinely likes the concept, so she will finish it. Under the conditions of:

-The book will be entirely in 3rd person. This will make for more steamy sèx scenes since it can cover both perspectives, and the book won't be messy bc of the POV changes.

-Completely edited from head to toe, and the perfectionist main author will be the one to do that so expect major changes. Not just fixing typos, but also the characters, the tone, the dialogue (not the iconic ones) and the narration.

-The tone of the story, which is comical and funny, will be changed to a more serious one. You will still laugh, but the jokes will be as dark as the students' morals.

-The damn school will have darker students, Currently, the students are written as stupid and reckless, and even though those characters will still exist, majority of Carvalle delinquents will go from Ed Edd and Eddie to a villain from Courage the Cowardly Dog.

Michel will probably be rewritten (I didn't like this too but Ashley will make some changes in his behavior, but not the vines.)

-There will be a damn antagonist other than Creizi Levough. Keiji will be an end game antagonist, but there will be a primary one to help Levi and Holland develop their relationship.

-Holland will still dress stupid but he isn't weak anymore. Like you will see him punch people (even if he fails in knocking them out) but he will be a smart-ass that isn't afraid because Holland is not afraid.

-Levi's (spoiler) will be clued throughout the story and not just suddenly appear out of nowhere. One of the reason Ashley hated this story, it's because the plot feels so out of place and doesn't make sense. That will soon change.

-And most importantly, Ashley will NOT hold back anymore. Back then, she held back on the 'reasons for being dumped in Carvalle' because people might hate her characters for being criminals, like they hated on Ty for being a school shooter (killed only 2 people) which is was afraid for.

Well, she's here to make you hate on them more. And she's not gonna care if you're gonna hate major criminals, you're gonna see major criminals because this is a fúcked up school.

-and since this is a fúcked up school, there will be some major bullying, racism, and none of those will be sugar coated.

Basically the goal would be create a more serious story similar to (but not directly inspired by) Montello High: School of Gangsters (seilastream) and Caste Heaven (Ogawa Chise)

Basically the goal would be create a more serious story similar to (but not directly inspired by) Montello High: School of Gangsters (seilastream) and Caste Heaven (Ogawa Chise). We actually held back on making the story more serious because we didn't want readers to this story as Caste Heaven Fan fiction but hell to the no, we will copy the seriousness and tone of that story and that alone.

Expect an improved Caste Game by Friday. Virgil, over and out.