Apple Pie |KuroKen| LevYaku

Kuroo loved seeing Kenma happy, whether it was video games or just watching shrimpy play. It's obvious that that's why he decided to make it his favorite food; Apple Pie, just to see his cute, and excited expression on his face. That made him feel like the happiest guy in the universe.

So today he invited the pudding setter, who agreed to have pie to his house. Kenma picked up his fork, taking a small piece, he took a bite and scrunched his nose at the horrid flavor, which didn't taste pleasant at all.

"It tastes horrible" He truthfully stated, taking another bite.

"If it tastes a horrible then why are you eating more?"

" It's rude to waste food even if it's terrible" Kenma said, still eating it.

" On a scale of 1-10, how bad is it?"

"10."

" You can't even lie about it after all the hard work I put into the pie?" Kuroo clutched his chest, pretending to be hurt.

"Honesty is the best policy" Kenma said, bluntly.

"Well too bad, this whole pie for you " Kuroo smirked.

"My cat will be eating this whole pie then"

" I feel.. SO HURT" He dramatically says, exaggerating 'so hurt'.

"Sorry to hear you feel hurt"

"I deserve better treatment than this!"

" That's debatable"

" I didn't ask to be disrespected by you, but just to be loved~"

" That'll take a long time. "

" Well, I'll just get the team to love my lonely pie instead of you" Kuroo smiled, because he had already called them long back anticipating this.

"That's the worst idea ever, don't-"

dINg dong

" Oya oya? They're heree~"

Kenma just took a deep sigh.

" Where is the pie?! " Lev basically screams.

" YOU'RE TOO LOUD! " Yaku says scolding Lev, proceeding to smack him.

"Let's quiet down..." Kai says, suddenly appearing.

" LETS FIND AND EAT THAT PIE!!" Yamamoto jumps as he enters first, followed by an excited Inouka.

"Um.. what flavour is it?" Shibayama says he quietly enters after Yaku storms in.

Fukunaga goes along the door way, laughing quietly to himself because of something funny he thought.

"Help yourself the best pie ever! It's the greatest thing you'll ever eat!" Kuroo exclaims.

"No, no it isn't. If this were the only apple pie I had, I would say I hate pie" Kenma retorted.

Everyone had the pie and all of them thought it tastes disgusting.

Lev took a slice of the pie, the pie that everyone was muttering how bad it is, and he threw a peice at the chef of 'The AMAZING Pie', which didn't even touch him, and landed on Yamamoto instead.

Yamamoto angrily screamed and threw a slice of pie at Lev.

He missed, terribly and ended up hitting Yaku.... A menacing Aura came out of his body and he asked three simple words.

"Who threw that?..."

Everybody pointed at Yamamoto.
(And at that moment he knew..he effed up lol) Yamamoto shivered, as he realized the consequences.

As Yaku was walking over with a dark aura to Yamamoto who apologized over and over again but his desperate pleas were ignored by the pie faced boy.

Just as Yaku was one step closer to Yamamoto, he stopped in shock, from a surprising hug.

The whole team squeals at the sight of Lev and Yaku. Plus a Yaku mentally panicking.

Kenma left because it was too loud and Kuroo had a wide smile with the phone in his hands.

"Don't hurt him, Yaku" Lev mumbled.

" Lev Haibia. Let. Me. Go. You dumbass. " Yaku started glaring with his tomato face at the Lev, who was behind him, holding him.

Yaku tried with his all might to hit Lev but he couldn't, eventually just staying still, and glaring at his teammates as they snickered and walked away from the two, to give them 'Alone Time'.

"Your skin is so soft and warm and nice, do you have a skin routine?"

" Lev, shut up. "

Lev touched the filling, rubbing it all over Yaku's cheek with his index finger.

"Yaku, you really need to grow. It's pretty hard to hug you" Lev said, still playing with the pie filling.

" Your lucky, I can't hit you while you're hugging me! " Yaku remarked, his face redder than the apple pie filling itself.

(Hope chu like it! And also comment any ships chu might want (◕ᴗ◕✿) )

Word count: 693

Story created by Penguinseyeduo and DailyFault.

Please thank Dailyfault for the awesome Cover!