seven.

THE GLITTER ON HER FACE sparkled along with the moonlight

THE GLITTER ON HER FACE sparkled along with the moonlight. y/n had put on some glitter on her face once again, with the help of sadie.

sadie, theo, boris, kotku, and y/n walked together to timmy's party. y/n thought it would be nice if she invited her friends to timmy's party, and of course boris bought kotku. but surprisingly she wasn't as pissed at kotku. maybe it was because she wasn't falling for boris anymore.

"wait why are we going to timmy's party?" theo asked y/n, as she put her arm around his shoulder.

"because he invited me." y/n answered.

"but he is a dick." boris added, inhaling his cigarette.

"and so are you, yet you're here tagging along with us, aren't you?"

boris rolled his eyes, only bringing kotku closer to him.

"timmy's cool though, and he has some pretty hot fucking friends. so it's cool." sadie spoke as y/n giggled.

"and what about timmy? he's hot no?" kotku spoke making boris groan.

"yeah but y/n's fucking him." sadie responded, earning y/n everybody's attention.

"you're fucking timmy?" kotku asked, looking surprised.

"sadie, what the fuck?" y/n sighed, looking over at sadie who just covered her mouth with her hands.

"you're fucking chalamet?" boris questioned as he threw his cigarette on the floor, putting it out with his shoe.

"you and timmy?" theo asked looking over at y/n who just looked down.

"i..does it matter?" y/n tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"aw, look she's getting all lovey." kotku laughed.

"oh, fuck you kotku, why are you even here? didn't you like break up with boris like two days ago?"
y/n rolled her eyes.

"what? why are you getting so mad? it was just a joke."

"yeah whatever, fuck you."

the rest of the way was pretty silent. it was uncomfortable as well. theo, sadie, and y/n all felt weird around kotku and boris.

once they got there, y/n walked into the house, everyone else following behind her. it was pretty crowded and the room smelled of alcohol, sweat, and weed.