|1|

"Zhao Xuan!!"

Slash

The sound of a blade cutting through the clearing, giving off a vibrant bright white light across the air. Splashing out a gorgeous royal red once it made contact with its target.

Drip

Drip

Drip

The red liquid dripped down the lean figure, its redness trailing down his chest, down his abdomen, his arms, his fingers. All forming a beautiful trail of a red waterfall as the blood dripped down the tip of his fingers and down onto the ground.

A pool was starting to form and the lean figure coughed, puking out more blood from his mouth as he gripped his enemy's throat.

"C-Cataclysm..." He barely managed to say the word of his ending attack but he did, destroying the great enemy before him as the holder of the Tiger Miraculous faded off into ashes, leaving behind the small jewellery.

Thump

The figure fell down to his knees, the familiar beeping of the countdown of his ring started to enter his ears and he smiled. "It's finally over..."

"Zhao Xuan!!" The voice called out his name again and he soon felt himself being embraced into someone's arms. He let out a shaky breath as he felt the familiar warmth.

"M-Meng Yue...." He called out, leaning back against his boyfriend's chest and a sense of relief flooded his chest when he saw Meng Yue's face.

Tears flow down the brunette's face as he gripped Zhao Xuan's gloved hand into his, the familiar green glow enveloping him as the countdown finished. The black ring on his finger now grey as a small black kwami came out of it.

"Plagg!! Save him!!"

"I-I can't! The injury inflicted is too much!"

"Didn't you say being a miraculous holder would be safe?!" He screamed at the kwami, startling the creature. "Is it really worth dying for this?!"

"A-Yue..." Zhao Xuan softly called his name, a hand lifted up to caressed his face so that he would look down at him. "Don't need to blame him... I k-knew what I was getting into..."

"W-Wait!! He can make a wish!!" Plagg suddenly said as he lifted up Zhao Xuan's hand where his ring was giving out a bright white bluish glow. "Since he managed to defeat all the evil holders!"

"Yes! Y-Yes!" Meng Yue felt relieved and he smiled even as tears flow down his face. "Make a wish, A-Xuan! You can be alive!!"

Meng Yue suddenly felt his blood draining from his face when he saw the Cat Miraculous Holder shook his head. "Remember when I said I would wish for you to be protected?"

"W-What? Zhao Xuan, no!!" He shook his head desperately. "You can't just leave me like this!"

"I'm sorry... Yue-ah..."

"Don't you dare!!!"

"I wish, that Meng Yue—"

"Zhao Xuan!!"

"—have a miraculous.... that will—"

"Wait Zhao Xuan! A new miraculous?!" It was Plagg's turn to be shocked as he widened at the wish made.

"—be able to protect him...from the others....as well...as save them...."

Flash!!!

A bright light exploded from Zhao Xuan's ring and a comet of light flew towards Meng Yue and landed on his index finger.

When the light disappeared, a blue jade coloured ring that looked almost the same to the design of the Cat Miraculous now occupied his finger, a white panther looking kwami floating above it, asleep.

When the light disappeared, so did Zhao Xuan, his head dropping to the side.

"ZHAO XUAN!!!"

[🐾🐾🐾]

Slam!!

"Meng Yue? What—" Master Fu begin, wondering why was the young boy was so distraught.

"Just shut up!! Here's your damn box of miraculous!"

"What happened? Where's Zhao Xuan?"

"'Where's Zhao Xuan?' You still have the nerve to asked?? After he died for these stupid things??!" The young boy yelled at the man, slamming both his fists down on the table as he let out a cry of despair, the news finally sinking down onto Master Fu.

"I'm so sorry—"

"Just save it..." Tears of anger entered Master Fu's sight when Meng Yue lifted up his head to look at him, the tears leaving streaks down his face.

"And please for the love of god... choose wisely, Master Fu.... all these deaths...he didn't deserve it."

Meng Yue took in a deep breath, the redness not leaving his eyes even though tears no longer flow down his face. Without another word, the Chinese boy just turn on his heels and walked out the door.

The jade blue ring glinting once as it reflected the light.