Her.

There's a girl, she sweet, naive but you have to love her. Her love is deep, it has lot to offer, when she loves, she loves. Her heart is so big yet so gentle and warm and light. The way she moves is like a flower, in a subtle spring breeze, while the sun shines so brightly down on her petals feeding her intense energy and replenish herself throughout the day as she sways side to side, back and forth. She nurtures, her sweet juices coming from her center and slowly down through her soft, pink, petals.... stem thats rooted into the ground and begins life above and below. She beautiful and she is life. This girl is like no other. She misunderstood, loves too much and cries way too often. She's alone, there are no friends or even family she could confide in without being feeling attacked. If she told anyone how she felt, if anyone truly knew who she was, no one will want to persuade her. She's insecure, far too beautiful to even think the slightest thought of ugliness and because she's insecure she gained anxiety. From anxiety, you get depression and from depression you get a lower you. How could someone, something so precious be so unbalanced? I don't know. She started a journey to become the woman she wants to be but she fell off like waves crashing into the shore, hard and loud grabbing her whole and swallowing her up without any warning. Everything was fine and smiles and all around good vibes and it vanished within an instant. It hurts her heart to the reddest vein, why? Because she let it hurt her relationship with other. she know if she keeps this up they'll leave, she wants them to stay. What could she do? Start from the bottom and build herself up to be the best woman she could be. Build herself higher and above any insecurities, anxiety, and depression. Forget everyone and everything and be completely, organically You and no one else.