𝖙𝐡𝖊 𝖗𝖚𝖓 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖔

✎ᝰ𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒖𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒐

a story of mysteries and mistakes ,&& ⠀⠀of⠀⠀⠀lies ⠀⠀and ⠀⠀⠀love

&& ⠀⠀oflies ⠀⠀and ⠀⠀⠀love .

↯ ˗ˏ𝑸𝑼𝑰𝑵𝑵 𝑬𝑳𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑶𝑵 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑱𝑼𝑵𝑰𝑷𝑬𝑹 Hargrove were monumentally different. Quinn had wild laughter and eyes with mysterious haze looming over earthy irises, bloody knuckles and clenched fists daring a challenge. Juniper had rigid posture and gazes she couldn't quite keep, pristine grades and shimmering smiles explaining her popularity. They existed in the same world but never collided, Quinn remaining an isolated violent storm and Juniper a solitary frenzied sea.

𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑼𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑳 𝑮𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑻 Adams disappeared on Halloween night with no trace of where he went. His vanishing was quiet and puzzling, with what little pieces given not clicking. Those who accompanied him at the wildest party of the year in his hometown, Druxy, Georgia, didn't notice that he was gone until several days after. That didn't make sense, considering that Grant was the most renowned teenager in Druxy. He was the main focus of the party, not left unsupervised for a minute. Besides that, Druxy was a quaint little town that not many had heard of, with tax evasion being the biggest crime; disappearance was a whole new gig. What questions still lingering in the humid air of the Georgian town left many on edge.

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑬𝑳𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑶𝑵 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑮𝑹𝑶𝑽𝑬 girls then decided to solve the mystery of the missing boy. After all, how hard could it be? They both knew at least one secret of Grant's, and no one else was going to try to find him. So, with usual teen naivety, they decided they were going to team up and solve the biggest mystery Druxy had since, well, ever.

𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝑳𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑳𝑬 𝑯𝑶𝑷𝑬𝑺 𝑶𝑭 anything, they didn't expect half of the shit that began the moment they set foot into the case of Grant Adams. After all, how were they to know that their town had dark secrets underneath? That if they asked the wrong questions to the wrong people, they would get hurt? Most importantly, how the fuck were they going to survive the whole thing with a deadly drug cartel following their every indecisive step?

𝑮𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑬𝑫, 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝒀 𝑫𝑬𝑭𝑰𝑵𝑰𝑻𝑬𝑳𝒀 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑳𝑫'𝑽𝑬 stayed home for this one.