I'll Show You All!

Dipper p.o.v

I bounced my leg out of nervousness. There I sat in my cop car watching in the dark from a far. Who was I waiting for? Bill Cipher. I've heard horror stories about this man. Since I was in training till this day. And I'm going to bring him in! No matter what! I grip my steering wheel. My eyes never looking away.

I've been sitting here for 5 hours. I've tracked him down for a month now. A gasp escaped my lips as I see him leave the run down bar I've been stalking. I bit my lip. Ok here we go Dipper. We been waiting for this moment. Go up to him and arrest his ass. I nodded to my inner thoughts.

I step out of the car. Slowly walking up to the blonde hair man. "Bill Cipher you are under arrest. You have the right to remain silent and r-"

The man turned around buzzed out of his mind. "What...?" He said with a stupid look on his face. I frowned taking out a picture of Bill Cipher. One I stole from a small file on him back at the office. "Tsk, fuck. " I groaned annoyed. "Sorry about that sir." I laughed awkwardly.

"Fuck off." He said lighting a cigarette. I nodded. I sighed looking up at the lit sign above me.

I groan asking for one more glass of the liquor I've been sipping on for the last hour. Maybe they were right. I'm a fuck up. I lay my forehead against the cold counter with my eyes shut. It felt nice. I really shouldn't have drank as much as I did. I'm starting to regret that now.

"I'll have my usual." A raspy voice spoke.

"Sure thing Bill." My eyes widen and I shot right up. Which I instantly regret. I groan holding my head. "You alright there darling?" He chuckled.

"B-bill cipher." Fuck! This is the worst! My head hurts and everything is spinning!

"That's my name and I'm planning on making you scream it tonight." He smirks taking a sip of his drink.

I stood from my seat glaring. My cheeks heating up a bit. "Bill Cipher you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say may be used-"

"You're a cop?" He interrupted laughing lightly.

"W-why are you laughing?" I glared completely wasted.

He shook his head with a small smirk that seem to never leave his face. "Its nothing." He took a sip of his glass before turning to look my way again. "Its just you're so cute. I can't believe you're a cop. You caught me by surprise. That's all." He shrugged.

"I am not cute!" I shouted a bit too loud. I blush feeling like all the attention was on me. Even know the bar was pretty empty. "Tsk, you're under arrest." I pull out my hand cuffs.

Bill looked at them and then to me. "Sorry doll but I'm a top. Kinky but daddy don't play like that."

Lost for words I stood there face completely red. "As much as I want to screw you hard all night long. I have important work to do. I'm sure will meet again." He grins standing up fixing his suit.

No! There's no way after all this time I'm letting this bastard get away! I quickly lock one of the cuffs on his hand. "The hell?!" He growls pulling away. I follow not letting go. "For fuck sakes." He groans. "Let go Pine Tree." He stood with a hand on hip unimpressed.

"No way in hell." I hand cuff myself. It seem like a good idea but I feel like this will backfire. It doesn't matter I'm not letting him go.

"Are you serious?" He chuckled in amusement. He shrugged. "Fine. You want to be with me that badly baby boy. You should have just said so."

"I'm not letting you out of my sight." I glared up at him. "You're coming back to my hotel and in the morning-"

"I'll meet your parents? Wow our relationship is really moving fast. I'm not sure I'm ready to meet the parents." He looked down amused with my annoyed expression.

"Come on." I walk out of the bar to my car with him following. His smirk never leaving.

"Are you really going to drive wasted? A cop?" He gasped. "Shame on you."

I rolled my eyes. He was right. I have no idea what to do now. I think he could tell I had no idea what to do because he said, "Let's go. You can sober up a bit in my car." He dragged me along to his car that was parked in the back.

I felt uneasy getting in. He could kill me if he wanted to. Why hasn't he? I glance over to him lighting a cigarette. His driver starting the car. "W-where are we going?" I panicked reaching for the car handle to get out. I was stopped by a heavy force. I looked back to see the cuffs stopping me. And that's howd it would back fire. Keys! I quickly looked for them. Fuck... I lost them.

Bill glance over. "You look like you've seen the devil himself kid. jezz chill." He blew out some smoke before tossing the rest of the cigarette out the window.

"So lets get to know each other better. I don't let just anyone hand cuff me."

I frowned looking down at the cuffs. "So are you a virgin?" he asked blankley.

I blushed not answering. I shivered staring down at my shoes. I read his file. He's a monster.

"Hey? Answer my question. I mean I'll still fuck you. It just be a bonus." He shrugged.

"I-I know what you did!" I clenched my fist.

He tilted his head."oh really?" Chuckling he replied, "and what is that? What did I do? Tell me." He demanded.

"You murdered a bunch of people and you sell drugs." I muttered. I felt not only sick but tired. I wanted to sleep. Sleep this all off.

"Yeah. What else?" He asked sounding pretty proud of himself.

"Rape." It slipped from my lips.

He didn't seem the littlest bit upset. He wore a blank expression. "I've done a lot more then what you've named." He said after a while. "But I'm impressed you even got what you got. How did you know I'm this "Bill Cipher"?"

I pulled out the picture from the files. "We caught you leaving one of the murder scenes. " he sighed.

"That was sloppy of me." He ripped it out of my hand. Lighting it on fire. "There! Cleaned that mess up!"

I wanted to fight back but I'm to fucking tired. I close my eyes laying my head back. I'll get a little bit of sleep then I'll take him to the station tomorrow morning.

---
Hope you like the new story! Like and comment.❤