Feelings

-flashback-

You're a demon, more like a devil. Always visit the other world and met many gods and devils. The cheerful one, the crybaby one, even the shy one. You befriend everyone you met, especially Satanick and Reficul. Both of the devil came from different worlds but always meet together to bully a devil from the flame underworld. You never went there nor meet the world's devil. But you knew the god is Siralos. You then decide to visit the flame underworld.

You wear your casual pink dress with stars on it and white socks with a couple of Mary Jane shoes. Your (h/l) (h/c) hair was styled in twintail like always. "Yosh! Let's meet the airhead Reficul talked about!" You said confidently, and thinking how he looks like. You hummed as you open a portal to the world. After you entered the world, you look around. "The devil is an airhead I guess..." you said and start walking around. Its... Quiet. No one else is around.

"Hm maybe everyone are out I guess." You talk to yourself. Without noticing, a flame demon bump into you. "Ughhh... Watch where you're going!" You half yell at the demon. He wore a pair of shades and a jacket. "Im effing sorry, Ms..." he look at you confused. Thinking what are you doing here. "(Y/n)..." you said at him and stand up, brushing away the dust or sand or whatever thing is it.

"You, who the eff are you?"

"Im the other world devil, duh..."

"WHAT?! A DEVIL?!"

"The devil is an airhead... Even the demons..."

You walk away from the shades and continue strolling at the lifeless world. After a while, the same demon approaches. Asking if you can come to the castle to meet the devil. You nod, and follows him to the castle, where the airhead lives.

Two female demons was standing infront of the castle's gate, its like they are waiting for you. "Sorry for the late introduction. Im Emalf. And the orange haired demon there is Rieta and the little girl is Poemi."

"Ivlis huh. Im (y/n). The other world devil. Some certain devils said this world's devil is an airhead so I came to check if it was true." You said as you gave them a slight grin. The demons brings you to the throne room, where a devil was sitting on the throne. He wore a black and red coloured scarves. Its looks like the wings are related to the scarves somehow.

"You must be Ivlis. Nice to meet you, Im (y/n), the other world devil. Also a friend of Satanick and Reficul." You said, making the devil flinch at the names. And that's how you started to disturb his life.

-present-

"Hahaha you lose, again!" You cheer as the male devil looks at you, irritated. "You, YOU CHEATED!" He yell. You dramatically gasp and making fake tears. "H-How could you Ivlis. Huh-" you pretend to sob and makes the devil panick for making you cry. Looking at the male reactions, you smirk. "You actually fell for it. Pfft~" You said as you points at him, trying not to laugh. The devil looks more irritated.

"Shut up... Ugh..." the devil grumble and stomp away, leaving you alone. "Gosh. Did I make him that mad?" You said to yourself and go back to your own world.

Few days past, you didnt visit Ivlis since then. You just sit in your bedroom, looking at the sky through your window. You let out a sigh of boredom. You usually go to Ivlis' place and disturb him. Or maybe take a stroll somewhere. But you feel, weird. Trying not to think about it, you scream as loud as you can. Making one of your underlings, Snow, come in to check you out.

"What happened (y/n)-sama?"

"Uhmmm n-nothing!"

You pushes her out of the room and tell her that you need some time to be alone. You look in the mirror, brushing your messy (h/c) locks using your fingers. Starting to daze in your own world, a familiar blue haired demon barge into your room, shouting your name. You snap from your thoughts and looks at him.

"ROC?!"

Yes, Roc Hijohshiki. You knew him since you were little. You both always hangout together, and sometimes always talk about Roc HUGE crush(?) on Lobco. You somehow feel bad for her, being stalk by a pervert blue haired demon, all the time.

Looking into your eyes, he knew you had problems. He knew you too long until he can noticed your problems without even asking.

"Looks like our little devil is in love~" he teases you and make you blush furiously.

"W-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! IM NOT IN LOVE WITH THAT AIRHEAD IVLIS!!" You manage to scream at him as he smirks at you.

"I didnt said its Ivlis~ Oh little (y/n), just be honest with your feelings."

Now he sound like your mom. Feeling irritated, you kick him out of your room, leaving him moaning in pain. The 'love' thingy isnt your stuffs. You NEVER fall in love. You shook your head and decide to take a nap.

-timeskip-

Looking at your sleeping face, Ivlis sit beside you, not making you awake. The blue haired demon must have told him about your 'crush' on the airhead devil. The devil noticed that you didnt come lately and he also worried if something had happened to you. So he decided to visit you.

The devil didnt knew, that the girl who always make him annoyed, has feelings towards someone like him. He admitted that he also has the same feelings towards you, love. Slowly, the devil put his lips into yours, giving you a gentle kiss on the lips. The devil blushes and pulls away, leaving your room and said,

"I love you too."