...

"What did you think Jimmy?" Robert asked as they made their way off stage. During this performance, Percy had been particularly hyper, the guitarist had noticed. He'd been jumping around much more and dancing around like a lunatic. Jimmy just rolled his eyes playfully at his friends sudden excitement on stage.

"You um, you were very... hyper?" He replied, almost as if it were a question and not an answer.

Jimmy handed his guitar to a Roadie and pushed passed a bunch of groupies who looked pretty pissed off at his ignorance of them. He grabbed a bottle of whiskey, not even bothering to get a glass and downed probably more than he should have, the burn in his throat evident of that. He was tired, too tired to mess around with another groupie. All he wanted to do was lay somewhere and just... sleep.

"You alright?" Someone asked Jimmy. He spun around and smiled at his blonde friend.

He took another swig of Whiskey and cringed slightly at the burn. "Yeah. Tired. The groupies look pissed."

Robert chuckled and took a seat beside Jimmy. "Probably because you ignored them. Gis' us a sip." Jimmy handed him the bottle and watched him drink it, then put it back on the counter without so much as a changed facial expression to the alcohol.

"Why were you so excited on stage? You looked like a puppy dog." Jimmy asked with a slight laugh.

"A puppy dog? At least I'm a lion. But it's because, well, I may just have gotten a date with Maureen." He replied, and when Jimmy gave him a confused look as to who this Maureen was, he rolled his eyes. "You know, the girl I was talking to at Bonzo's party. Come on don't you remember me outside with a beautiful brunette girl?"

Jimmy thought for a moment, then remembered seeing someone with Robert at some point during Bonzo's last party. "Oh yeah. Her? This is new Rob. Getting to know the girl before you shag her." Jimmy teased, taking another long swig of drink.

"Shut up. You can talk. When was the last time you were in a proper relationship with a girl?"

"Well I- oh shut up! Maybe, just maybe, I don't want to be in a relationship. Maybe I *hiccup* like not having to commit to just one person. Maybe I like being able to sleep with who *hiccup* ever I want to." Jimmy slurred, the alcohol taking it's effect already. He leaned in closer to Robert. "Maybe I'm not even into girls huh." With that, he took another swig and jumped up from his seat, then staggered his way over to the doors leading to the stairs.

Jimmy wasn't entirely sure why he was so angry, and the conversation between he and Robert had already faded from his mind, but there was no going back now, so he pulled himself up the stairs and flopped down onto the nearest bed he could find, his eyes becoming heavier and heavier with every passing second, before they eventually shut.

The next day, Jimmy awoke with a throbbing headache. It wasn't anything he'd not felt before, so he pulled himself up and made his way over to the ensuite. Usually there was a paracetamol somewhere, and when he found a packet he downed two with an almost empty bottle of Jack Daniels on the counter. The alcohol made the back of his throat sting but he ignored it and walked down stairs.

"Jimmy." Someone said slowly from behind the guitarist. Jimmy turned around and saw Robert standing by the door to the stairs, half dressed, with a serious look on his face. Much too serious for this time of the morning.

"What?" He asked, crossing his arms.

"Last night, after we finished the gig, you told me something." Robert replied, taking a seat on one of the bar stools closest to Jimmy. The blonde swallowed thickly, while Jimmy tried to think of what he could have said. When he was drunk he usually said something stupid. "You um, you said you weren't, um, into girls."

Jimmy's eyes went wide and he felt slightly sick. How could he have let that one slip? He was always careful not to let anyone know he was- he couldn't even say it. He'd known for a long time, but he'd always wanted to try and see if he'd grow out of it. That maybe by sleeping with tons of woman he'd stop thinking about men that way. But after years of doing that, he finally decided that that wasn't ever going to happen.

One time, when he was paralytic drunk, he hobbled over to a gay club With one thought in his mind 'if I'm actually queer then I'll sleep with a guy.' And, as he expected, he ended up having sex with someone he couldn't remember the name of, or even what they looked like.

Ever since that night, every time he had sex with a woman, he thought about doing it with a man.

"Oh. Um, when did- when did I say that?" He stuttered, pouring himself a glass of water.

"You drunk like the whole bottle of whiskey in one go and you said 'maybe I'm not into girls' and you left. Is it true Pagey? Are you gay? You know I don't care if you are or not. You're still my best friend." Robert flashed him a warm smile and Jimmy instantly relaxed. I don't deserve him. The brunette thought, taking a sip of water. "Is it true?" The blonde asked when Jimmy didn't reply.

"Y-yeah. I'm um, I'm g-gay." As soon as he said that he felt a wave of relief rush over him. He'd been waiting for so long to admit that to himself. Before then, he hadn't even allowed himself to say he was gay.

"So why do you sleep with all those girls?" The blonde asked, brewing himself some coffee.

Jimmy shrugged. "So nobody would get suspicious."

"Hey if we're on the topic of telling the truth, there's something I need to tell you." The older of the pair nodded. "Im actually bisexual."

"What do you mean?" Jimmy had never actually heard of anyone being bisexual before.

"I swing both ways. The first time I ever slept with a guy was a couple years ago. I was questioning myself for a while because I found guys and girls attractive. I don't remember their name. I think it started with a J or something. He looked alot like you actually. I've got to say, that was the best sex I've ever had with anyone."

Jimmy thought for a moment. "Wh- where did you meet him?"

"At this gay club. Think it was called The Eagle."

Oh shit Jimmy cursed. Was it Robert who he slept with that night? Surely not. What would the odds have been?

"Were we touring or something?"

Robert nodded. "Yeah I think it was during when we did those few gigs down in North London. I got pretty curious and everyone had left, so I decided to, you know, try something new."

"Shit." Jimmy muttered.

"What?"

The brunette exhaled loudly. "I think that we may have, you know, done...something. The first time I ever slept with a guy was during one of those gigs, with a guy at that bar, on the same night as you, with someone blonde." His cheeks grew a dark red, as did Robert's.

"Holy fuck. I must say you're good in bed, I'll give you that. I've actually been wondering who that was." He chuckled, and lifted the steaming cup of coffee up to his lips.

Jimmy found himself walking over to Robert, and once he was within arms length of him, he shot him a small smile. He wasn't really sure what he was doing, but when the blonde put it cup back down months counter and closed the gap between then, he had a very clear reason for it.

"Is there anything you can't do Mr Page?" Robert giggled as soon as they parted, making Jimmy melt. "Hey, maybe we can make this work. What do you say, huh? Make things official?"