Why Are You Looking At Me Like That?

It was crazy to think that Steve would ever fall for Billy and yet he somehow had. Steve was leaning against his locker in the hallway when he saw Billy walk over to him. He couldn't help but feel a bundle of nerves in his stomach as the other boy approached. Billy was dressed in a black leather jacket that seemed to only make his figure even more appealing.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Billy said with a raised eyebrow.

"What? No I'm not! You're insane!" Steve said frantically.

"Look, I hate to ask this, but can you share your English notes with me? I had trouble understanding yesterday's chapter." Billy grumbled.

"Oh... So you're not here to make fun of me then? Well that's a first."

"I don't always make fun of you dimwit."

Steve raised an eyebrow, "Oh really? So you think dimwit means what exactly?"

"Look just meet me in the library during lunch."

"Fine, I'll be there."

A few hours later, it was time for lunch. Steve went to the cafeteria's vending machines and grabbed a coke and a bag of chips before heading to the library. Steve sat at a table in the back corner and got out his notes as he waited for Billy. Honestly, Steve wasn't sure why the hell he should help Billy anyway. All Billy ever did was talk down to him, but Steve just couldn't help it when it came to Billy. It was as if his mind shut off and that no sense was allowed to be leaked into his brain. Steve wasn't sure how long he had been sitting there daydreaming before Billy dropped his bag on the table gaining Steve's attention.

"Wow, you actually came. I thought it would be a long shot." Billy said amused.

"Look, lets just get this done so that I can get out of here."

"What? You got some girl waiting for you, huh?"

"It would be a shame if I did considering she has the wrong parts."

"You're gay? How did I not know that?"

"I don't exactly advertise it. My father hates me for it so, I've learned to just pretend around girls at school. It's a pain in the ass or lack there of I should say."

"Have you ever been with anyone before?"

"Once. It happened about a month before you and your sister arrived in town. He was a dick though. Why am I even telling you this?"

"Look, I do need your notes but that's not really why I'm here...."

"Then why are you here? I'm not interesting enough for you to even bother otherwise."

"That's not true at all dimwit. I mean- Steve. I, well, I guess I should just say it- I fancy you. I wasn't sure if you were even on my team that's why I wanted ask during a quiet time in the library in case it offended you or something. I didn't want you to flip out and cause a scene."

Steve was quiet for a long time before finally speaking up in a girly voice, "Like, oh my god, is the Billy asking me out?"

Billy's face flushed red before nodding and chuckling a little at Steve's mocking voice. "Yeah, I mean, is that okay?"

"Yeah, it's fine. Unfortunately I fancy you too. So does that make you my boyfriend?" Steve said, back in his normal voice.

Billy grinned and leaned over the table. He kissed Steve gently before pulling away. "What do you think?"

"I think you need to come back over here. Fuck the notes." Steve said and grabbed Billy by the collar of his shirt and tugged him close before kissing Billy.