♡Stupid for you♡ Awsten Knight x Female reader

I made my way through the halls keeping my head down, I was a very shy person and didn't talk to many people. I didn't really have any friends.

In first period I sat in the back daydreaming about one guy, Awsten. He sat in the front and I couldn't stop looking at his baby blue hair, it looked so perfect on him.

I was snapped back into reality when the teacher yelled at me to focus causing me to flinch. Everyone in the class started to laugh, I saw Awsten turn around and smile at me. I got so embarssed my cheeks became beat red and I stared at the floor wanting everyone to look away.

Eventually they did.

When class was over I headed out to my locker to get my things for second period. I stopped and thought about him smiling at me. It made me so happy to see him smile like that. I saw him walk with his best friends Otto and Geoff, they were pretty cool but Awsten was the best.

I can never get him out of my head no matter how hard I try.

He was just so perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch came around and I was sitting at a table by myself, it was normally like that. I looked at my phone reading wattpad stories to block out my surroundings. The one day I needed my headphones I forgot them. I was always so forgetful.

I heard them all talk about who I would think was me. Even though it may not be, I always think everyone talks about me.

I couldn't stand it anymore and made my way to the rest room. I walked to the end stall and locked myself in and started crying.

I silently realised all of the tears and finished eating my lunch in there alone. I thought about how all the friends I used to have left me all alone. They didn't care about my health issues and thought they were all fake so I could get out of situations that I didn't like.

So here I am alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The end of the day didn't come quick enough. With the worry of people talking about me and the tests that I had forgotten to study for it was the worst.

I was getting my bag out of my locker when my old friend Madison came up to me and shut my locker.

"Hey," she said and looked at me.

I kept my eyes on the ground not wanting to cause any trouble with her.

"When I say hey that means I'm talking to you slut!" She yelled at me.

I quivered at that, but then I felt an arm rap around my shoulder.

"Hey don't speak to her that way," I recognized that voice. I looked up at Madison, she seemed shocked and I realized why.

After she walked away I looked up at my savior, it was him. Awsten helped me get rid of her. I was lost for words.

"Thank you so much,"

"Ah it's okay I'm glad to help," he smiled at me and I blushed.

"Why did you help me, I'm a loser," I looked down in shame ready for him to make fun of me like everyone else does.

"Well," he started.

"Your cute," he continued. I blushed and looked at him.

"One might say I'm stupid for you,"