Part 1

"Avukat hanım hazır mısınız" Aslı jumped at those words she was busy admiring her new lawyer robes and remembering the last she was here when barış caught her trying on one, she smiled slightly her dream really had come true, she was now a fully-fledged lawyer and could now help more people as she'd always dreamed of.

"Evet Hazirim" and she walked into the courtroom ready to fight for justice and the little man who had no one to stand for them. A few minutes later, the judge banged his gavel and gave judgment in favour of asli and her client. They hugged and the family who was about to lose their land because of some dirty company were saved thanks to asli.

She went back to her court office to change for a lunch date with her husband baris, she smiled slightly the past year had been so good to her she forgot about all the past bad memories she'd experienced. She was now a lawyer and Miss Asli Buka, married to the most amazing and handsome lawyer in town.

After a little while, Aslı made it across town to Baris Buka law offices, şirin the pink-haired assistant jumped on her "I heard you won another case Aslı tebrikler kız you deserve it" and with that she gave her another bear hug and a kiss on the cheek Aslı smiled "Şirin you're breaking my back teşekkürler for your enthusiasm" "Tamam Tamam I know you're dying to go see hubby eh" with that she winked and left her.

Aslı made into his office finally and she found a beautiful table setting waiting for her with big congratulatory balloons "Yok Artık ya, aşkım will you do such a big blowout every time I win a case"? "Evet atesböceğim, I will because you deserve it and plus what are husbands for" she smiled at him, he was giving her the signature barış smirk with his naughty blue eyes, "senı çok seviyorum aşkım, you're the best husband anyone could ask for" with that she walked to him and kissed him
"Asli hanım ayıp ya You cannot just be walking into my office and kiss me like that, this is a workplace Asli hanım " he winked and then pulled her to him and kissed her even deeper, "you're a crazy man barış Buka" "Yes, but I am your crazy".

They sat down and enjoyed their lunch and after sent for some coffee while looking through some cases that had just come in, they both looked at each other and smiled. The door had opened and 2 people walked in but they hadn't even noticed "Hadi ya is this what you guys call working, yani you sit here all day and stare at each other as though you're teenagers experiencing their first love"

Aslı jumped "dedektif!!! hoş geldiniz" she jumped and hugged teo then her best friend gül "we've missed you guys so much" she cried "Abartma lütfen"  we've just been gone for a week, Aslı smiled and hugged her best friend some more "Well I still missed you" the four of them now worked together and it was amazing, Teo was still doing detective work and gül had gotten a knack for it they'd come to find out so now they worked together.