"Mysterious? Interesting"

Kate's POV

My diary~
Today was Monday. The day that I've been waiting for ever since I came back from America to Seoul. You may ask me why. Well, I went to live in America when I was 10 years old, since my Stepdad was from there and his work was there too. He's actually really good and he acts like he's my real father. Let's just say that me and My Mother are lucky to have him.

I'm now 21 years old, that means I still go to University. I also remember having two bestfriends before I went to America. We were bestfriends since we were 5. One of them stayed in contact with me, and I'm actually moving to her university as well. And her name is Jinhee. My other friend I don't even remember his name. When I first went to America, he called me everyday for a week. But then, he stopped calling me. I tried to get in contact with him but whenever I try to call him he would not pick up. I asked Jinhee about him, and she said that he suddenly disappeared to god knows where. I was actually quite worried, but then I shrugged it off, since he was a strong young kid.

I wanted to continue writing, but My Mother suddenly came into the room, saying that I'll be late for school.

"Alright Mommy, I'll get ready!" I smiled at her before getting up from my chair. I already took a shower before I started writing. So I went to my closet and grabbed a black crop top with white skinny jeans. My shirt said "Go girl!" And that was the thing that I loved in it.

I started brushing my hair, making it into a high ponytail. I looked at my reflection on the mirror then smiled. I took my phone and my backpack then went downstairs. I saw My Stepdad and Mother laughing together. I smiled at them then took an apple.

"Good Morning, Kate"

"Good Morning to you too, Kevin" I replied back to My Stepdad. I went to my Mom then hugged her.

"Are you excited?" My Mother asked. I took a bite of my apple then nodded.

"I'm actually excited to see Jinhee, you know, it's been 11 years since I last saw her" I said before smiling widely by just knowing that I'll get to see my childhood bestie again.

"Have fun with her. And take good care of yourself, sweetie" My Mother said. I smiled at her then kissed her forehead before giving her a soft hug. I went to the door and opened it.

"See you later Mommy and Kevin!" I shouted since they were in the kitchen. I heard them say "I love you" before I took my car keys from the cabinet that was beside the door then got out of the house, closing the door behind me.

I went in my car then took a quick look at my phone. There was a message from Jinhee.

Jinhee🥺💓

Good Morning Kate! I'm so
excited to see you! I'll be waiting
for you infront of the entrance 💓
-read on 7:30

I smiled then placed the phone back in my bag. I started the car engine then went straight to the university. I was singing along to a song that was in the radio that was called Stereo hearts by Edward Maya and Vika Jigulina.

"My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you. Oh baby I'll try to make the things right. I need you more than air when I'm not with you. Please don't ask me why, just kiss me this time
My only dream is about you and I" The song finished as soon as I reached the University. I turned off the radio, took my bag then went out of the car.

I looked at the University. "It looks larger than I thought" I said to myself then started to look around the entrance. And there she was, my childhood bestfriend on her phone. I went running to her then hugged her as soon as I reached her. She was shocked but immediately knew who I was. She hugged me back.

"I missed you so fucking much" I said, trying to hold my tears. She said "I missed you too" before breaking the hug, staring at my face.

"God dammit your so adorable" She said before pulling me into another tight hug. I chuckled then rubbed her back. After a while we broke the hug.

"You didn't even change!" I said then chuckled.

"Well, you know I was always complaining why was I flat, look at me now! I'm thick af" She said, making me laugh.

"But Damn you have a sexy bo-"

" Will you mind shutting up?" I said, not wanting her to continue. We both laughed then went inside the University. Thank god we were in the same class.

"Lets hurry, our class is starting soon" She said, pulling me to our class. After what looks like a 10 minutes walk, we finally reached our class. And of course, we sat beside eachother. I looked around the class. Looking at the girls and boys laughing and talking together. But there was this one boy that was in the very end of the class. He had his hoodie on while looking out of the window. The sunlight showed a small part of his face. I tried to have a better look at him, and oops! I was caught. He turned around and looked at me. His gaze was cold af, I tried smiling at him, he smiled softly but this smile was fake. He didn't even try to hide the fact that its fake. He broke our eye contact by looking back at the window.

I won't lie, he looks quite handsome and good looking. But his cold gaze made me suspicious about his personality. I looked at Jinhee, who was on her phone again.

"Hey, whats with that guy over there?" I asked her, nodding my head towards his direction.

"Him? I don't know" She simply said.

"Is he always like that? Whats his name?" I asked once again.

"I don't know what his name is, but when he first came here. He told everyone to call him V, then went to his seat. He has been sitting there since the day he came. And that was the first and last time I heard him talking. His voice is deep and hot just like him. And yes, he's always like that, he's somehow mysterious" She said while I nodded, understanding everything she said. But there was this one thing that made me more suspicious.

"Mysterious?" I asked, giving her a questioning look.

"Yeah" She simply answered.

"Interesting"