Changing Homes

Sitting in the back of my social workers car, i try to remember the life i used to have. On my seventh birthday my parents died in a car crash, saving me. It's all my fault, if i hadn't begged them to take me to Jump World they would still be alive. When they died all my relatives disowned me, they believed it was my fault as well, so no one would take me in. Afterwards I got sent to Foster Care. It's not as bad as they portray in movies but, it's not the best. While I was there one of the boys almost raped me. Thankfully the other boys came from outside in time.   

While I was there I only had one friend, he was Korean as well so we instantly clicked. He was like a brother to me, he is also the one thing i'm gonna miss when I leave. I remember we used to stay up all night and talk to each other in our native language. We even talked trash about the mean kids in Korean and they were always so confused it was the best memory I have. His name is Hwang Hyunjin, which is ironic considering that the people i'm about to live with have the surname Hwang. I'm about to arrive at their house in a few minutes. you'll just have to see how it plans out.

UWU this was so frustrating to write and i doubt anyone is even going to read this or any of my stories.🙌🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️🤞🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♂️🤙🏾🖖🏾🤞🏾